Noticeables Unstopables® DAZZLE Pluggable Scented Oil Refill and Warmer Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 Oz)

BY FEBREZE

Instantly transform any room on a whim with Unstopables® Scented Oil pluggables. Delight in the lavish scent and, in a couple of months, refresh it all over again. After all, you deserve five-star treatment every day. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve.www.unstopables.com see more...

Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
This is my favorite scent from the downy and Febreze line. I wish it came in a single pack versus the one with the plug in as well or that's all they have by me. It's such a fresh and inviting scent that I love smelling when I come home. Not too heavy because I put it on light and it really lasts a long time.
Kimmy P.
Kimmy P.
Mcallen, TX
I definitely recomend using the scented oils they are really good. They have a long lasting smell and it actually does smell good it also last longer then others the best part about it is that you dont have to keep spraying around so it can smell.
allison f.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I had to try this after loving the scent boosters for my laundry. And I was not disappointed! I love having the plug in scents because then you don't really have to think about it and your home always smells good!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I really love these! They cover just about any nasty smell without overpowering its self. Its a sweet and calm smell and doesn't make my allergies go crazy either. I always find a coupon for them so even better!!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Atwater, CA
The smell last long all day and night , it's refreshing to smell and relaxing , it is effective and it didn't not disappoint me, it is affordable but a bit pricey depending where you buy it from , I recommend
Audrey V.
Audrey V.
I love this I put it in the car so the car never smells especially when people fart or burp or leave something laying around for a while in the car and it starts to smell this takes it right away !
Makala G.
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY
These things are literally awesome. They smell great and will make you whole house smell amazing! I would recommend to anyone and buy all the time nothing different.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Bartow, FL
I want to gove more than 5 stars!!!!!! This is AMAZING! I love this plug in oil! It last a long time and continues to keep the house smelling so good!
Amber V.
Amber V.
Newton, IA
Works like a charm! Fills my whole room! The best part is that it's not overwhelming. I do with the price wasn't so high. It is worth the price.
Mercedes Z.
Mercedes Z.
Wauseon, OH
I love plug-in-ables. I have one in every room of my house and I love that they have burst settings so the scent is not overpowering.