Noticeables Unstopables® DAZZLE Pluggable Scented Oil Refill and Warmer Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 Oz)

BY FEBREZE

Instantly transform any room on a whim with Unstopables® Scented Oil pluggables. Delight in the lavish scent and, in a couple of months, refresh it all over again. After all, you deserve five-star treatment every day. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve.www.unstopables.com see more...

lisa U.
love love this scent. i wish they were cheap enough to plug in my entire home. They are the more pricier plug in scents but the smell lasts a long time. maybe its because of the dual scents. i dont like the glass heavier jar because my outlets at home do not support it
Kimmy P.
Mcallen, TX
I definitely recomend using the scented oils they are really good. They have a long lasting smell and it actually does smell good it also last longer then others the best part about it is that you dont have to keep spraying around so it can smell.
Erica F.
Santa Fe, NM
Let me just go over a few points!
-Smells GREAT!
-Super Affordable
-You can find it almost anywhere
-There are so many uses!
-The product works so well!
And basically every other thing about it is great. you should totally buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jillian k.
I use this in my house, in my car and at work. Working with dogs ans sweating it takes alot to cut some smell and this stuff is awesome!! It cuts the smell and lasts for a good while
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
This is my favorite scent from the downy and Febreze line. I wish it came in a single pack versus the one with the plug in as well or that's all they have by me. It's such a fresh and inviting scent that I love smelling when I come home. Not too heavy because I put it on light and it really lasts a long time.
Elizabeth S.
Wichita, KS
These smell so ammmmaazzzzinggg. I have to put the infused it because its so awesome and all have is good things to say about this product. It makes the room smell good and fresh plus its very affordable. I would recommend it to anyone who like scents.
Marqus E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I have a small 2 bedroom apartment and this one air freshener fills up my whole apartment. I love that I just have to plug it in and not think about freshening my house. Great scent for when I really needed it I receive a lot of compliments about the scent and how it is not overpowering. They say it smells fresh!
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I had to try this after loving the scent boosters for my laundry. And I was not disappointed! I love having the plug in scents because then you don't really have to think about it and your home always smells good!
Cynthia V.
Atwater, CA
The smell last long all day and night , it's refreshing to smell and relaxing , it is effective and it didn't not disappoint me, it is affordable but a bit pricey depending where you buy it from , I recommend
Amanda L.
I really love these! They cover just about any nasty smell without overpowering its self. Its a sweet and calm smell and doesn't make my allergies go crazy either. I always find a coupon for them so even better!!