Noticeables Febreze NOTICEables™ Sage Lemongrass Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 Oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze® NOTICEables™ eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting see more...

Kenley c.
Columbus, MS
The scent is outstanding but it quickly dies off. It does not have the throw that an Essential oil or wax warmer does. That being said, it still lasts longer than a wax warmer so I guess it's a draw between the two. I do not recommend removing a warmer from the outlet and setting it on a finished wood surface as the oil WILL leak and destroy the finish.
Allison S.
really any type of Febreze stuff works really, it is a really reliable product to use,and it gets the job done. the smell is really nice and i like how i can change what kind of smell i want. they are pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend it.
Heather M.
Crossett, AR
Not my favorite scent! Seems to last less than other Febreze air freshener. I don't recommend this product unless you want it to run out rather quickly. Affordable product, but not really worth the money. I do not recommend this product at all.
Karla R.
Birch run , MI
If your house has bad Oder like diapers in the trash it take the smell right away. You can't tell there is a baby in the house. It also last a very long time. And it's very cheap.
Emily R.
Hyde Park, NY
This stuff smells amazing and it's super affordable. The only con about this is that when it's put in one place the smell doesn't travel throughout the entire house. But other wise I would recommend it to anyone else
Katie G.
This is a meh product. It's okay, but not the best. It does make the room smell good, but it doesn't last long to be honest. I wouldn't buy this air freshener again just because I honestly didn't like it.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff gives me the worst headache. I have a hard time with botanical scents and this does it. It smells really good, I just can't tolerate it. It has a very clean scent. It almost smells like bug spray.
Nancy S.
Berea, KY
When I see these in store, I grab a couple packs! They seem to sell quickly. The Sage Lemongrass is my favorite scent and they last a good while, unlike other brands I have purchased in the past. The price is set well and I recommend these if you like a clean smelling room!
Ashley L.
Abilene, TX
Febreze Noticeables Decor Warmer and Cover keep your room/house smelling good without having to use a spray every again it's super effective and affordable. I love mine so much !! I constantly have to go back and buy more refillables !
Alyssa B.
Watertown,NewYork
I love the scent of these! Febreze comes out with a lot of scents that are amazing and everyone has their own personal favorite. Sage lemongrass and the Hawaiian scents are my absolute favorites.