BY FEBREZE

Febreze® NOTICEables™ eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting see more...

Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
The two in one plug ins are great! They are a little bit pricier but worth it in the end! The scent sticks in the house especially when you stick to the same scent for a few months! You will be highly satisfied when using this product! There is multiple different scents for all different seasons!
Casaundra K.
Brimfield, MA
I love the smells of most of these , I do actually wish they would last longer , they do leak sometimes the price is reasonable , you can fill a single room with the scent other than that you need one for each room I was nuetral about this item !
Jennifer P.
Bokoshe, OK
This past Christmas my husband and I received a car from his parents as our Christmas gift and I have always kept an air freshener in the car so far this is best brand I have used and I think this is the one that I will stick with. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Sarah P.
My favorite scent from Febreze now comes in a noticeables?! So excited when I saw this in stores! If you haven't tried this scent, you definitely should! It's a wonderfully light scent that manages to not be too floral-y or heavy. Makes my whole house smell like I left the windows open on a spring day :) I'm obsessed. And my noticeables usually last a while, so I don't mind the price.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
These are not the same size as the ones you normally see. These are huge! Plus there are 2 of them!! Smells like fresh clean laundry on a breezy summer day! One of my dogs would constantly lay next to the couch and eventually built up a funk that I had to endure while watching TV. One day I got fed up and jumped on Amazon and saw this deal and thought I may as well try it out. 15 minutes after spraying the dog stank area, I was pleasantly surprised. The funk died! It was gone! I can now watch TV without wanting to slap my dog.
alicia b.
Croswell, MI
Everythingabout this product is amazing. the smell is long lasting, it smells amazing, and everyone always compliments me on my house smelling good when they come over. it is amazing to know that people feel welcome and comfortable in my home, and i love to smell it too!
Recyle Beth R.
Chula Vista, CA
I am excited to this item as it can eliminate odor for up to 30days,, it's awesome, how cool is that. would be great for the living room specially with a smoker family, the size is perfect and affordable. i would share this to my family and friends.
autumn h.
Jonesboro , GA
It smells awesome i will love to buy this again i keeps your room in a good lasting smell but they will run out ovioussly they are very effective but not disapointing they are very affordable and not exspensive i would recommend you buying these.
Kimberlyn F.
Fort Worth, TX
Where do I start with these I have about four of the and when I plug them in the wall u can smell my house from the outside lol it's a little pricey for the replacements but it's worth it I would recommend it if you love a good smelling house
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
Febreze can't go wrong! This air freshener scents the air so that all other odors are more than masked! They last a long time which is great too. The scent is a little strong, however. My favorite is still just the spray!