Noticeables Febreze NOTICEables™ Gain® Original with Warmer Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 fl oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze® NOTICEables™ eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting see more...

Jennifer F.
Ossining, NY
I like the smel of the Febreeze noticeables again scent. It made the living room smell like fresh cleaned laundry right out of the dryer. The smell lasted a long time, although a little strong at first but then settled to a subtle scent.
Lindsey T.
Greensboro, NC
I just love that Febreze created this scent in an oil warmer! I love the smell of Gain detergent and now I can have my whole house smelling as fresh as my clothes do.
Brittany C.
Febreeze Gain noticeables is by far my favorite plug in on the market. It keeps my house smelling great all the time. It is strong enough to hide the dog smell, but not over powering do we can use it everyday.
Tabitha C.
Valley, AL
My mother bought me a few of these when I moved into my own place, and I absolutely love them. When I come home, my whole house smells like a fresh load of clothes, and we both know how great that smell is!
Samantha B.
Pickens , SC
The smell so good and work awesome! Good price overall and wonderful smell. I like to keep one near the door so that the freshener is this first thing you smell!
Becca L.
Picayune, MS
Love the added scent of gain! Just wished it lasted longer. It smells awesome & strong at first but the scent quickly fades. I will continue to buy though because most air freshener plug ins do fade quickly.
Heath H.
Fulton, MS, MS
This product smells great and lasts for a long time! The scent makes the entire room smell wonderful. I have purchased several more for other rooms In my house.
Graciela G.
Antioch, CA
Me gustan mucho los aromas que hay en estos productos porque puedes conectarlos a la luz y darte un olor muy agradable en tu hogar me gusta mucho.☺
Kiareal B.
Charlotte, NC
Just make sure what ever you do go and buy these products they are all great the smells they give off and how big of an area it covers is amazing
Alexis S.
Cleburne, TX
Gain is my favorite home sent ever in the history of smells, I love it so much! These guys make your whole house smell like warm laundry