Noticeables Febreze NOTICEables™ Gain® Original with Warmer Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 fl oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze® NOTICEables™ eliminates odors and freshens for up to 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting see more...

Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
I purchased a box of these to insure that I would have the scent throughout my house. I live with a man, a cat, and a baby that craps a lot.. so now with this, I smell freshness throughout my home. I love the fresh scent and the smell of the Gain product so much. This has definitely been a positive life changer for me. People who walk in my home now even says it smells so good.
Michelle C.
Moore, OK
This stuff smells amazing. Usually I'll try a scent long enough to use it up and then find something different to try. I've bought this one repeatedly. It smells just like gain laundry detergent, which I love. Such a clean scent, it's not overpowering, doesn't smell like you are purposely using fragrance.
Gwendolyn W.
Silver Spring , MD
I liked this but didn't love it. I loved that it kills odors but my entire apartment smelled like fresh laundry. That was the only issue I had with it. It works great, like all febrile products. I prefer Febreze over most air fresheners and there is minimal price difference. Febreze is worth it.
Esmeralda B.
Love how it smells when it is initially put in the rooms and in the bathroom. Very bad thing to it is that its not very long lasting after a week and a half the smell goes away it has to be changed too often and is not worth the price
Christina G.
Mountain view , MO
This is long lasting in my house! I do have animals and it over powders them! The pros of this is it doesn't Have just one sent! This is pricey but well worth it! I would and have recommended this product
janee O.
Rowland Heights, CA
This product is great for keeping the hustler fresh and nice and cozy it is fairly cheap and you can get it almost anywhere it is very effective and it has a strong sent to it it is great for whenever you want to use it I would highly recommend this product to other people
Khris C.
This is absolutely my favorite scent and brand. My house smells AMAZING. When people walk up on my porch they can smell it and when they walk in they are always asking what the scent. It can be strong for some but it will definitely keep your house smelling great!!
Rebekah E.
Dayton, OH
These are great to have around the house! Having two dogs, it can get a little funky around here and the febreeze air freshener always help eliminate that and keep my house smelling fresh!
Leah T.
Hollywood, FL
I have tried the Febreze Noticeables Gain Scent before and it was pretty good. It works really good with getting rid of everyday household smells. It was a bit to strong for me but it wasn't bad. The Febreze plugins are a pretty good value for your money.
Jennifer F.
Ossining, NY
I like the smel of the Febreeze noticeables again scent. It made the living room smell like fresh cleaned laundry right out of the dryer. The smell lasted a long time, although a little strong at first but then settled to a subtle scent.