Noticeables Febreze NOTICEables with Downy April Fresh Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 Oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables freshens for up to 45 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug this air freshener into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm freshness. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting. see more...

Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I USE THESE FOR MY BATHROOM. I LOVE THEY WAY THEY SMELL. IT KEEPS THE BATHROOM SMELLING FRESH. THEY USUALLY LAST 2 WEEKS STRONG AFTER THAT, THEY LOSE ITS POTENCY. THEY ARE ADVERTISED AS 30 DAYS BUT I DON'T THINK SO. I WOULD RECOMMEND BECAUSE THEY REALLY DO WORK. THE PRICE POINT IS GOOD TOO.
Patricia B.
Dickinson, TX
These air fresheners are amazing with an adjustable scent so you can keep it minimal or turn it up. The Downy scent is my all time fave it's super fresh and clean any time of year. I highly recommend this warmer and the Downy scent!
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I absolutely love this product! I have one plugged in in each room of my house! It smells so amazing and clean and I just can't get enough. They plug ins don't take up much space and allow me to plug in other items with no issues. The scent fills the entire room and lasts for a lengthy period of time. I am very satisfied with my purchases of this product and I will continue to buy the refills. The scent reminds of fresh clean sheets and makes me want to curl up in bed and watch Netflix.
Gloriaa L.
Cambria Hts, NY
It sends a burst of great smell every few minutes so the room never smells bad (until the bottle runs out). I can refill it, even with a different scent so I have versatility. Lasts for about 2 or three 3 weeks. You can change/flip the plug so it can be put anyways. There are some good smelling scents for the product. And, it invades the room for a lasting smell even from a little product.
Amanda L.
Muskegon, MI
I don't know how anyone else feels but there is something so very comforting to me about the smell of fabric softener on freshly cleaned laundry. The smell of downy always brings me back to my childhood. I adore these plus ins and the way that they make our home smell fresh clean and cozy
Mackenzie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
If odor is a common problem in your house, these plug in air fresheners are the key to success. They will take care of any odors that may occur. However, if not careful with choosing a scent, may become overbearing. They are very affordable, just need to buy refills when the package runs out, which is every few months. Would recommend!
Cindy R.
Elmsford, NY
This air freshener is amazing! I have both cat and dog in my household, you wouldn't even know. This covers up the cat litter smell so well, people always ask me whats my secret to keeping my house smelling fresh. I always recommend febreze =)
Lanorea A.
Raeford, NC
We've been using these in our household for a very long time , they keep the house smelling great & it's easy to assemble . Also you save a little extra money by buying the extra fragrances after you have bought the original plug in .
Ashley C.
Funny story, don't use these in a camper, the smell is way too strong for smaller spaces so if you buy put it in a large room. It lasts a long time and we had to air out our camper due to the strength. You don't even notice it's there!
Sarah B.
Lenoir, NC
Febreze has been a life saver. I have two cats living in my future mother in laws basement and you can hardly tell thanks to febreze. The smell is great and keeps the peace in regards to cat smell. One near the litter box and you wouldn't even know cats were there.