BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze NOTICEables air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 45 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. *On low setting. see more...

Amanda P.
HEAVEN IN A PLUG IN! This is a nice wintery fragrance with a touch of cabin feel. I absolutely adore it. People ask what candle I am burning when they walk in and I tell them its a plug in! They last for about a month and you can get them on sale at your local grocer more often than a target or walmart.
Sarah O.
I absolutely love my freBreze noticeable, almost all of the sense available smell amazing. This flavor isn't the one I've tried yet but I use them for my downstairs which gets stuffy and doesn't have good air circulation so the slight sent constantly is a Benefits
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love this product. One of my favorite scents is mint, and they have really captured that crisp refreshment. It is also very effective at eliminating smells. I use it when changing diapers, lately, lol! I recommend it for everyday use though.
Rosa M.
Rialto, CA
Plug it and forget about the smell in your home! I just love it, pros smell and easy to use, the cons, little price for me, it's effective when your room is not so big, it's a little expensive but worth the price, will recommend to send offers to public for buy it at accessible price.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These sm ll divine and are super easy to use, just plug them In and forget about them, but your house will smell amazing. These are long lasting, and very strong scented in a good way, not overpowering, but they do really work!
Lea H.
I love all of these air fresheners. They are so easy to use and always on sale but usually pretty cheap. They work for a wide open room also. I love the vanilla scent the most. It's mild but smells so good.
Cristina O.
Calexico, CA
this product is a little expensive, but it makes sense to buy it for that lasts too long has very delicious smells, and once you put this product stays for more than 4 hours is very recomdable.
Adelyn L.
Nice scent, the only pet peeve I have about Febreze Noticeables is that they run out quick and they're quite pricey.

I also don't think the scent really spreads to a wide range either. Overall, I think it's OK.
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI
These are nice during the first two days of using them, but then they tend to lose their potency. Unless you are really close to it, you can't smell much after the first couple of days
Michelle C.
Glenview, IL
I use these a lot. The scent spreads throughout the room very quick and I love these but sometimes it can be very hard to find the same scent that you have used before so....