BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze NOTICEables air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 45 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. *On low setting. see more...

Sarah O.
Sarah O.
I absolutely love my freBreze noticeable, almost all of the sense available smell amazing. This flavor isn't the one I've tried yet but I use them for my downstairs which gets stuffy and doesn't have good air circulation so the slight sent constantly is a Benefits
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love this product. One of my favorite scents is mint, and they have really captured that crisp refreshment. It is also very effective at eliminating smells. I use it when changing diapers, lately, lol! I recommend it for everyday use though.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
These sm ll divine and are super easy to use, just plug them In and forget about them, but your house will smell amazing. These are long lasting, and very strong scented in a good way, not overpowering, but they do really work!
Lea H.
Lea H.
I love all of these air fresheners. They are so easy to use and always on sale but usually pretty cheap. They work for a wide open room also. I love the vanilla scent the most. It's mild but smells so good.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI
These are nice during the first two days of using them, but then they tend to lose their potency. Unless you are really close to it, you can't smell much after the first couple of days
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Glenview, IL
I use these a lot. The scent spreads throughout the room very quick and I love these but sometimes it can be very hard to find the same scent that you have used before so....
Toni M.
Toni M.
The smell is really good but I often buy them and refill with my own unique mixtures. I would definitely recommend to keep the fresh smell in the house.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lynchburg, VA
It scent of a Christmas tree was over-powering the first few days, but the scent died down and became manageable. I would not select this scent again.
Filomena C.
Filomena C.
Woodbury, NJ
Love these! I have them in mostly every room and they are great. They leave the room smelling great. Its not too harsh smelling its just right.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
I love using this air freshener in the winter! Great scent and really works to hide all of the strange smells that appear in the winter.