Noticeables Febreze Noticeables Sweet Pea Petals Air Freshener (2 Count, .87 Oz each)

BY FEBREZE

Here’s a fresh idea—an electric air freshener that alternates between two complementary scents, keeping your home noticeably fresh for 30 days. Febreze NOTICEables is a convenient and inventive way to permanently eliminate underlying odors such as mustiness and pet smells, while releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. The alternating oils keep your nose on its toes, ensuring noticeable freshness, all month long. Just plug it and enjoy the air! see more...

Luz T.
Me fascina, mi casa siempre huele divino. Considero que es costoso pero dura bastante tiempo.
Latasha R.
Darlington
New product alert I have tried and was very impressed with the smell and it wasn't to strong
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells great but doesn't last as long as I thought it would. Not one of my favorite scents.
Sherri C.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love this product. One in each room leaves your whole house fresh. And smelling clean.
lexi c.
El Paso, TX
Loooooove!!!! My home smells fantastic with these air freshners & very long lasting!!
Danika N.
Bridgetown, Christ Church
I love this sweet pea scent. My room always smells amazing, when my friends come over they never want to leave
Anielys R.
Es una buena opción para que tu hogar tenga un toque personal y único. Lo recomiendo pra cualquier ocación
We have this at home and it makes our place smell great, very peachy. Reminds me of vacation!