Noticeables Febreze NOTICEables Sun Baked Air Freshener (1 count; 0.879 Fl Oz each)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables eliminates odors and freshens for 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh.*On low setting see more...

Morgan R.
Birmingham, AL
I love the noticeable better than air wick. I haven't used this sent but my favorite is a discontinued one called ginger and verbena it smells Amazing I am even thinking about purchasing it from amazon as it is no longer in stores.
Adaliz B.
I use this in my car. They smell so good. I am a smoker & it covers up the smell pretty well. I'll have people come in my car and they will be like "wow your car smells brand new." They're my absolute fave.
Yasmina F.
Dearborn
I absolutely love these things. I cannot have my house smelling bad and these badboys do just the trick! It is very effective and in a minute or two the entire area in which its plugged in will smell like it. It is a little pricier than the other companies but i like febreez over others.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Love the Febreze air fresheners because they freshened up my entire dorm room! Also love the fact that they can be bought almost anywhere from target to Walmart! I do wish they lasted a little longer though because they are a little pricey!
Meranda H.
These add that little something something to your room, when you first get it you will smell it but over time you won't because you get so used to it. Overall it is not expensive and is a great sent and product to have plugged in to your house.
Lisa h.
Smells amazing! Really makes the whole room smell amazing. It lasts a long time which is great but they are a bit expend. They are in the expensive side which sucks. I do recommend these though because they smell good
Ashley W.
This is one of the best smelling scents. Makes your whole room smell like summer. I like to buy a few then save them until winter and give my house a warm summer smell when its freezing cold out.
Ryann C.
Gaston, SC
I love the fact that these are our 201 you get to fit in one outlet. It engages the fences it gives you a sense of peace it's very therapeutic I'm leave the whole house smelling great from the time that you walk to the door and if it lasts a really long time
Martha V.
I love the smell! It's long lasting and I don't have to continuously have to keep changing it! It's one of the best purchases I made... Have one in the bedroom, bathroom and living room
Vylishia R.
Kosciusko, MS
I just love the way it smell . And plus it is a reasonable price so I'm always buying it . I buy the plug in for every room in the house . It smell so refreshen.