Noticeables Febreze NOTICEables Jolly Pine Oil Refill and Warmer Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 Oz) uploaded by Laura V.

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze NOTICEables air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 45 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. *On low setting. see more...

Laura V.
Love love love this scent!! I stock up on this scent to have all year round it's such a fresh smell and makes the whole room smell wonderful...I could just spend all day near this plug in lol i know its a pine scent but don't let that turn you off give it a try I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Amillion K.
I love this product I have one plugged up in my room right now this product is very effective this smell last forever I only have to buy more product if it runs out I would recommend everybody to use this product
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA
I love the Jolly Pine scent around the holidays! We usually don't get a real Christmas tree, so having this to give us that tree scent still is great! We love it at our house (so much that we sometimes put it up in the summer) :)
Kiana R.
San Antonio , TX
This is the greatest air freshener you Can own, it lasts about 4 weeks and smell fantastic. I absolutely love it! 10/10 especially because it definitely saves you a lot of money! Absolutely recommend
Abigail S.
Paramount, CA
The scent reminds me of the holidays and I like to keep it in my bathroom. I bought the pack that comes with one refill and the diffuser. After I finished this one, I bought another refill which only lasted about a week. Then I bought another refill thinking with a different scent thinking it'll last longer and only lasted a week as well. I stopped buying this after that because i noticed that it was the diffuser that didn't work
Nichita S.
Henrietta, NY
I usually keep this in my kitchen and it really helps the smell whenever I put this on. Sometimes it can be a little strong but it's effective. It's in the middle of affordable and expensive. I would recommend it to a friend because her room really stinks. Also it really helps clear the air in my brother's room.
Katelyn G.
Santa Fe, TX
Not my favorite smell but it just depends on what you like. They come in a good sizes ,but they seem to spell out of the container sometimes. Maybe I just bought some bad ones or that shipment cracked but you would think you would actually see a crack/hole.
Abigail R.
Fargo, ND
I can't have a candle in my dorm room, but this warmer air freshener was the perfect solution. The pine scent is my absolute favorite of all Febreze products, and it was easy to use. I just had to plug it in and forget about it and my room always smelled festive. The price is not unreasonable, and is low enough to purchase regularly.
sara S.
Hamilton , NJ
Love these I have pets so my house can sometimes smells like dogs so this is really a good and quick way to freshen up your house with out a over powering smell I really love these I think their amazing !
Carla V.
Este ambientador es muy bueno el olor es duradero en el ambiente tiene aromas muy divinos ,mantiene mi apartamento siempre con su buen aroma !! Yo uso el de manzana y canela es super rico