Noticeables Febreze NOTICEables Heavy Duty Crisp Clean Dual Oil Refills Air Freshener (2 Count, 1.75 Oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables eliminates odors with up to 2X odor-eliminating power* that freshens for up to 45 days.** It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug this air freshener into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm freshness. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *Amount at source. **On low setting. see more...

Lori H.
Phoenix, AZ
We buy these every month and use them in every room. It just makes your house always smell fresh. I especially like to use them where are cats litter box is.
Vanessa V.
Penitas, TX
I love these! These work pretty good for the house . specially for the restroom. i like them because it keeps the house fresh and clean and good smelling
Melissa B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Works amazing.Made my home smell so good and the scent lasts really long.i really like using this! It's better than other leading brands.
Kristin M.
Canton, GA
I love the way these plug ins make the house smell! Very affordable and last a decent amount of time! We change ours about every month!
Patty A.
South gate, CA
This product is long lasting. I love that it switches from one smell to another. I use it near my dog's house and it really helps .
Wendy M.
I have bought these Febreze air fresheners on multiple occasions over the course of five years, they smell absolutely lovely.
Susie M.
Sweet Home, OR
I had soiled carpet from an elderly dog who could not control his bladder. I plugged this in and you could not smell any urine.
Amanda Z.
North Platte, NE
Strong smell right at first, then it tones down a bit.....doesn't seem to last for the length of time it claims to though.
Diary V.
Sheboygan, WI
This is a great and very inexpensive product. The smell is not very chemically like other air freshners, very fresh scent!
Kasie T.
Jefferson Cty, MO
These works really well. I always would walk into my apartment forgetting i had this and id think omg it smells so good.

Walmart