Noticeables Febreze Noticeables Hawaiian Aloha Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 oz) uploaded by Quvante A.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables freshens for up to 45 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug this air freshener into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm freshness. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting. see more...

Tawanna B.
New Bern, NC
I'm in L-O-V-E love with this scent!! I have one plugged up in every room of the house. When company comes over they go on about how good it smells in my home. I use this same scent in my car also. Noticeables Febreze Noticeables Hawaiian Aloha Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 oz)
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
I love anything Febreze! It does a great job of getting rid of odors and not just trying to mask them. I recommend starting these plug-ins on the low setting and increasing them to your preference. They can be quite strong on the high setting! Otherwise, I highly recommend.
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite of all the plug in type of brands/scents, I keep this in my bedroom, living room and bathroom at alllll times as it is my favorite. I have backups for my backups lol, I guess you could say that I'm truly in Love with this scent!!! I just wish they were a bit cheaper!
Whittney D.
The Hawaiian Aloha scent is my favorite int he Febreze collection. I am not a big fan of the noticeables, although they smell nice at first, because the scent does not last as well as other products I've tried, especially for the cost of each one. I do not recommend this product to anyone wanting more bang for their buck!
Carlie J.
I work in a boat manufacturing plant so the smell of fiberglass in my office is HORRIBLE!!! I have been looking for the perfect air freshener and THIS. IS. IT. It covers all of the smell in my office and the front lobby!!! It is a little more expensive than glade but well worth it!
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
I clean someone's home for them and it's very old with no air circulation. It often smells old and musty. I bought this along with some spray to freshen up the home. It wasn't quite strong enough but it is definitely helping! The price was great so I think I'll buy a few more to spread around the home!
Rachel S.
Connecticut
I tried this out in my kitchen / dining room. I didn't expect it to smell so good. It lasted for about 3-4 weeks. This scent is one of my favorites. They are very affordable & well worth it. They last for a long while. If you're looking for something new, I would try this.
Casy H.
I love this scent. It reminds me of being on a beach! It's not too strong, but I wish it would last longer. This was not disappointing, as Febreeze never is. A tad expensive but it really is worth it. Highly recommend this scent. One of the very best!
Leila F.
Midland, TX
These plug ins work great. Hawaiian aloha is a sweet tropical smell that I love! It works great for our guest bathroom :) They are a little pricey, but definitely smell better and last longer than other brands!
Tracy C.
Knoxville, TN
I have this in my hallway. This smells so good. Easy to find great scents. Love this product so much. Con to this product is it never last long enough. Wish they came with more. But it doesn't cost much and I can find coupons to save more money on it and keep it filled.
Tiffany H.
What is your favorite scent?