Noticeables Febreze NOTICEables Happy Spring Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables freshens for up to 45 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug this air freshener into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm freshness. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting. see more...

Silvia B.
Jurupa Valley , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I enjoy the smell of this product so much that I have one in the living room, and one in all 3 bedrooms. the refills aren't too expensive. I use coupons I get in the mail. My family enjoys the smell it is not too strong, just perfect. I would recommend this product.
heinnys G.
este ambientador es como sentir la primavera en tu hogar como me envcanta puedo recomedarlo  siempre y siempre lo compro esto pone mi hogar en armonia se siente tan limpia y fresco y siempre comprare este maravillosp y encantador producto gracias
Michele C.
CHICAGO, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Ah yes my favorite! I love this product I have two of them around my house to keep it smelling amazing! This is very effective and it he,ps to keep those bad odors away. I recommend this to everyone who doesn't want their house smelling nasty.
Shasta H.
Baldwyn, MS
Want a great clean smell in your home? Noticeables Frebre Happy Spring is just the thing. Love the plug in that alternates scents to keep a fresh smell for at least 30 days. With P&G coupons, these are very affordable to use
TANEKA w.
S Huntington, NY
I liked the smell and it was very easy to put together and start using. I wish that the oils didn't run out so fast. That would be my only issue. The fragrance is great.
Courtney C.
Visalia, CA
Plug in air fresheners are my favorite way to fill my home with fragrance. These Febreze ones are so good, they just fill the entire room and last in the air so long.
Tina A.
Mashpee, MA
Febreze noticeables is the only plug in air freshener I like the smell of , I have tried glade , plug ins and air wick I simply do not like the smell of the oils!
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
This stuff is amazing! It smells great and I can't believe how well it works! It's affordable, which is wonderful! It smells a really good! I recommend it! It's worth every (s)cent<
Carrie L.
st Louis
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Yeah if you like your house to smell like perfume all day everyday it's great. Maybe if I was still a college kid living like a slob it would be good but I do clean my house. I prefer the sprays and I like the unscented or lightly scented to use only when I need it.
Laura V.
Miami beach, FL
Me gustan mucho!! Los colocó en todas partes de la casa, sala, baño, cuartos etc!! El olor dura mucho, yo siempre lo colocó en la mitad para que no se acabe tan rápido