Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Noticeables Noticeables Fresh Twist Cranberry Dual Oil Refill Air Freshener (2 Count, )

by Febreze

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays.Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze NOTICEables air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 45 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. *On low setting.

Does this contain actual apples? I am unfortunately air borne allergic to apples but I really love apple smell. ):
Start your review of Noticeables Febreze Noticeables Fresh Twist Cranberry Dual Oil Refill Air Freshener (2 Count, )!
Barbie S.
Brenton, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Noticeables Febreze Noticeables Fresh Twist Cranberry Dual Oil Refill Air Freshener (2 Count, ) uploaded by Barbie S.
Febreze Noticeables Refills work great in my home. They leave my room smelling fresh and nice. I recommend this product.
Kailyn M.
Emmett
Works great, keeps house smell I g fresh! Last quite a while. My only problem is they're so expensive to replace!
Jessica L.
Found in the clearance section of Kroger for $5! Mild pine scent, not overwhelming. Three noticeables plug ins were enough to scent our 1400 sq ft home and cover the smell of the two hounds that live there.
Micayla S.
Mount Vernon, OH
Who doesn't like the smell of fresh cut pine around the winter months? It is a great, clean, fresh scent that many people absolutely love. These oil refill air fresheners are hassle free, very simple to use, and last a long time. The scent is strong at first, but it is amazing!
Amy L.
Huttig, AR
I love the plug in style air fresheners. They're long lasting, and not too overpowering, even in a smaller room.
Martha N.
Merced, CA
Febreze has a variety of scents. Febreze helps keep your home smell great and last. Febreze makes your home smell fresh and a great sniff smell. You just push a couple sprays in the air and your off to go. I would recommend for you to use Febreze in your home.
Monique F.
Saginaw, MI
love love love !!!!!! my mother bought these when i was little now im buying for my own house (: great smell and long lasting
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I like airesol febreeze it always makes my home smell fresh and clean. It works alot better than other airesols
Lauren W.
Wise, VA
Love this scent! Long lasting and easy to refill. I'm very pleased with this product. I will definitely be buying this again.
Vicky D.
SAN Jose, CA
Reaches a far distant and lasts for weeks. Smells delicious but not overwhelming causing a head ache.