Noticeables Febreze NOTICEables First Bloom Single Oil Refill Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 oz) uploaded by Brooke K.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables freshens for up to 45 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug this air freshener into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm freshness. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting. see more...

Alisha G.
Windsor, VA
Let me start by saying I love Febreze plug-in air fresheners. No matter the scent (I favor vanilla and lavender), my room smells great for days. Weeks.
The price isn't too bad, but I wish it were a little lower. I have to keep the setting to low to make it last more than a few weeks, thus the dropping of one star.
My only complaint is the whole thing is a little heavy if you have older outlets that aren't very tight.
Overall, a great product I would buy again.
Urvi P.
They're alright, they smell amazing and it's not too overpowering but the product itself doesn't last very long and it's kind of pricey to repurchase so many. But it is a good product as to keeping the room smelling good.
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
First blossom smells like spring I love walking in to the house and smelling it. It is defiantly noticeable difference from just using candles
dayna o.
, CT
I buy these in bulk smells so good for a long time I put them all around the house goodbye especially when you buy it in bulk
Amy W.
Noblesville, IN
It has a really good smell in the beginning but after 2 weeks you can't really smell it anymore. Wish it would last longer
Melissa H.
Ten Mile, TN
I love these fresheners! They last long and give off a great smell for my home to smell amazing. They are a bit expensive.
Ana Y Javier J.
Edinburg, TX
The smells stays in the room for months i love it..unlike other brands that dont smell like clean & go away so fast.
Brooke R.
Indiana, PA
They light up the room, with wonderful smelling fragrance. You can rely on them to freshen up any room in your house
Claudia L.
Cape Coral, FL
I love to use air freshener. My house always smell excellent with the febreze air freshener awsome smells.
jocelyn e.
Lancaster, PA
they fill the air with a really nice scent but one bring one extra refill which is bad and they are pricey