Noticeables Febreze NOTICEables First Bloom Single Oil Refill Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 oz) uploaded by Stephanie B.Noticeables Febreze NOTICEables First Bloom Single Oil Refill Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 oz) uploaded by Brooke K.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables freshens for up to 45 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug this air freshener into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm freshness. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have been a huge fan of Febreze plug ins for awhile. They smell amazing. The smell last because it switches between the two scents. They are a little pricey but in this case you get what you pay for.
This scent is a sweet flowery smell. Its perfect for spring but I like it all year round.
Brooke K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Love the amazing smell of Febreze Noticeables First Bloom. A great scent for any room! It's light scent is great for spring and summer and makes your room smell fresh, light and airy for weeks. We have a small living room so many scents are over powering however I have found that with First Bloom even though you can smell the scent it is not over powering. Febreze Noticeables First Bloom is a limited time scent so in the spring when it comes out I go to my local Wal-Mart and stock up.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
El aroma es agradable pero lo que no estoy tan a favor del producto por el simple echo de que el aparato donde colocamos el aparato para conectarlo a la luz se calienta demasiado y comienza a gotear el producto y hace que el aroma no sea el mismo ya que el calor le afecta de forma extraña y no me desagrada pero tengo niños pequeños y terminan llenos del producto en su ropa.
Hali C.
Macomb, OK
Where can I begin on the Febreze air freshners? I first fell in
love with the wall plug-in's, for their long lasting scent and it's
not too noticeable on the wall. At times all the Febreze products
can be a little pricey, but if you clip coupons and buy the items
when they are on sale, you can come out pretty even, and much better
smelling!
Urvi P.
They're alright, they smell amazing and it's not too overpowering but the product itself doesn't last very long and it's kind of pricey to repurchase so many. But it is a good product as to keeping the room smelling good.
Caitlin C.
This air freshener smells very pleasant and I mostly use it for my bathroom and kitchen. It's very effective for a light perfume smell and it smells like whichever aroma you buy. I definitely recommend it.
NICOLE B.
Back in the day, I used to have a rabbit for a pet. I always used the Febreeze for mininizing the room odor. Recently, I used Febreeze to clean my daughter's stroller. I size bottle I used was affordable. I would definetly recommend to others.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
this makes the air smell so good and it mu own opinion it smells like heaven it just have that wonderful fresh air smelling a specific breeze like being at the beach looking upon shore and it smells just like that's why its call febreze because its smells good and freshining
Alisha G.
Windsor, VA
Let me start by saying I love Febreze plug-in air fresheners. No matter the scent (I favor vanilla and lavender), my room smells great for days. Weeks.
The price isn't too bad, but I wish it were a little lower. I have to keep the setting to low to make it last more than a few weeks, thus the dropping of one star.
My only complaint is the whole thing is a little heavy if you have older outlets that aren't very tight.
Overall, a great product I would buy again.
Angel V.
Minneapolis
This is the most smelling freshener ever . It smells really amazing , all you do is plug it with this cord that's you have to get separate and plug it in the wall it'll make the room smell good in a second .