Noticeables Febreze NOTICEables First Bloom Dual Oil Refills Air Freshener (2 Count, 1.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables freshens for up to 45 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug this air freshener into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm freshness. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting. see more...

Shanna B.
Wheeling, WV
I love these I have one in every room of my house, my only complaint is the variety of scents is limited and that the off brand refills smell better and stronger and last much longer than the air wick brand
Megan L.
Charlotte, NC
this plug in fresheners are great! they fill the whole room without being overbearing! and they last a long time. can be a little overwhelming at first but after the first day its really nice. would recommend to a fried.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN
The switching of smells are great because sometimes you get used to the smell and it no longer does the job but with switching smells is great!
Marissa r.
I love these they smell really good and last a long time. Sometimes i do unplug them as the smell gets strong enough to last a few hours
Kelsey S.
Streetsboro, OH
The smell is fantastic and refreshing! If I close a door and open it up the smell is almost over powering but not too much and I love it!
shelly f.
West Jefferson, OH
keeps my house smelling great last a very long time dont just come and go only thing is it is alot of money unless they have it on sale
Clarissa R.
Goshen , IN
I swear by air refreshners they make my whole apartment smell extra fresh. The only downside is I feel they run out way too quickly.
Mary A.
Hemet, CA
I love love love these, it last much longer than other products I've used in the past, while keeping my home smelling so fresh.
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
I have to say I was not very happy when I purchased this product. I expected the smell to fill the room more than it did.
Becki C.
Terre Haute, IN
You can always tell when we change the noticeables!!! The house smells amazing and I love that it takes away pet odor

Target