Noticeables Febreze NOTICEables First Bloom Dual Oil Refills Air Freshener (2 Count, 1.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables freshens for up to 45 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug this air freshener into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm freshness. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting. see more...

Bliss T.
Saint Paul, MN
These last about month long, and the smell is really strong - almost too strong. The smell can definitely be overpowering even on the lowest setting but it does the job. These are very affordable. I would recommend to someone who doesn't mind a strong smell.
Lacey H.
Rolla, MO
Wow, this product is awesome! The title says it all, the sent is noticeable and lasts for so long! Pros: great variety, long lasting, strong. Cons: may be too strong, no seasonal scents. The product is affordable compared to other products and overall is very great.
Mackenzie
Tucson
Love love love this product! I live in a smelly dorm room but this product ensures that my room always smells amazing! My friends also compliment how ice and fresh my room smells because of this product. I would recommend this product to everyone, it is a must have!
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
Just regular air freshner, has a nice smell and last quite a long time, everytime I walk into my bathroom I would smell this. Sometimes it's too much for my senses but it does mask away those stenches.
Ben T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Febreze breeze smells so good. These air fresheners are so cool. They last forever smell great, and this particular sent is the bomb. They are affordable come in packs of 2 you can buy them anywhere and last forever including the sent that lingers.
razane b.
Alexandria, VA
"Gain" surely is more noticeable than the other Febreze products. Should work well against cooking and liter box odors.

TIP: I insert the fragrance into the warmer and then plug the warmer first into a timer and then into the wall receptacle. Fragrance is emitted about half the time and one can chose when. Saves money.
Lolita B.
Atlanta, GA
I love the products and the differnet that are available to buy. The prices are good not too expensive I wish they would have them in bigger packs to have in the house
Tanielle W.
Sherman, TX
I'm not too sure about these. It seems like any of the scents are strong at first but after a couple of days it fades unless you are right next to it. The scents are always nice but I'd like the strength of them to last longer.
Beverly W.
Chicago
I love this scent when I walk into my home there is this lovely scent that is throughout my home. The refill is easy to use in the home. Febreze have a variety of air freshener that can meet your sensory needs. I would you recommend you give them a try.
Rose B.
Chambersburg, PA
All you have to do is take it out of its package and plug it in to theadapter thing and the scents will flow out into your house and it smell better than spray because sometimes you spray too much and it causes you to sneeze or it gets on you skin and causes irritation well dont worry about this one it is oil based

Target