BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables® eliminates odors and freshens for 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin permanently eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. see more...

Lindsey K.
Pensacola, FL
I have these Febreze Noticibles Autumn Harvest air fresheners in both of my bathrooms! We have cats, so this does a great job of covering up the cat box smell. The scent is fantastic and lasts a really really long time. I would recommend them to anyone.
maria g.
Hemet, CA
Me gusta por que tiene unos olores muy agradables , suaves y ay uno para cada lugar del hogar . me encanta que dura mas tiempo y lo aaaaammmmmmooooo mucho enverdad que saca todos los olores a peste no es caro , deverdad lo recomiendo mucho es muy funcional
Amber N Kevin P.
Mallie, KY
I live live live Thos scent and don't see it out much until fall time this is one of the things I look forward to in the fall is all the great scents and candles each company brings out
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
I used to use this stuff and I thought it was great!! Especially if you want you whole house to smell like the fall time. It really cover most of the room and it feels like fall time!
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
These smell so good! I love when they bring out the fall smells
its like a harvest in your house all season long. they do eliminate
bad smells and I would very much recommend these.
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
I thought i would love the smell but it gives off the smell of wood,it's not bad but it's not what i was looking for. The smell is very strong but overall if you like the smell of wood,I would recommend buying it,it has a good price
Kim D.
Lynchburg, VA
Is it acceptable to use fall scents year round? Because these make me want to. It just smells so homey ☺️ Love these, they last long & dispense into the whole apartment
Maryah G.
Buda, TX
These smell so good ! They might be a little on the expensive side on my opinion but I think it is so worth it when I bought it it had the whole house smelling and there was only one in my room!
Amanda C.
Orlando, FL
I love these little air fresheners. You can really smell the difference in the air. It is most noticeable when you leave the room and used to come home smelling terrible smells and now you come home happy. It does it's job really well.
Heather F.
I absolutely love everything that Febreze has for the holidays. These make my home smell so good. I have 4 dogs, and with these plug ins....you can't even tell!