Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Noticeables Noticeables Apple Tart Oil Refill Air Freshener (2 Count, )

Noticeables Febreze Noticeables Apple Tart Oil Refill Air Freshener (2 Count, )

by Febreze

Febreze NOTICEables® eliminates odors and freshens for 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin permanently eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Noticeables Febreze Noticeables Apple Tart Oil Refill Air Freshener (2 Count, )!
How would you rate this product?
Heather R.
Wallingford, CT
Makes my house smell amazing for hours on end and helps with the smell or pet odors recommend 10:10
Emily K.
Prosper, TX
These are amazing! I live with my brother who stinks really bad and my mom used these to make the house smell great. My friends always comment about how my house smells so good!
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the smell of apples, especially in Autumn. This plug in give you two scents, though mostly I couldn't tell the difference. It is still an effective scent. Febreze isn't too expensive, but I get the 2-count for better value. I would recommend this scent to anyone who loves the smell of apples.
Danielle I.
Glenolden, PA
My mom buys these they don't always work for me but they smell pretty good when they do
Lindsay W.
Greensburg, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
LOVE, LOVE the Apple Tart Oil Air Freshner from Febreze. The refills are super easy to use, and they leave my house smelling WONDERFUL! 2 count per package helps me get the most bang for my buck, and it means I always have one on standby. Love this product!
Sarah C.
Really great product! I love the smell of the apple and it really fills up a room! I wish they lasted for a longer period of time.
Ze V.
Neenah, WI
They are alright. When you keep them plugged in, they usually run out very fast. But they do also smell very strong, so if you want a good strong smelling freshener, this is the one.
Shelbi D.
Midland, TX
I think the oil runs out too fast. smells amazing . it's not messy and its small so its not so noticeable
Beth Anne M.
Ellenwood, GA
These smell amazing!! Really makes my house smell fall-fresh! They are a great price and you can get them at a store local to you.
Ashley B.
Love these, smells great. They work awesome and make my house so it always smells good so that's a plus.

Looking for your answer?