Noticeables Febreze Noticeables Apple Tart Oil Refill Air Freshener (1 Count. 0.87 oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables® eliminates odors and freshens for 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin permanently eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. see more...

Jessica P.
Hometown, IL
I love the smell of the apple Tart I use primarily in the beg. Of fall. I just wish the scent lasted longer. I feel after a week the scent just gets lost.
Rikki B.
Kincaid, IL
These have the best smell ever! They are long lasting and you can control how strong the scent is. Also love how they don't take up much space.
Alicia K.
Macedon, NY
I buy these every now and then for a little seasonal scent in the house. However the smell only lasts a short time, just a few days.
Kayla C.
Omg my family's buys these all the time I live the way they smell but unfortunately it striped the paint on lots of my furniture
Melissa F.
Pendleton, IN
We use these in the bathroom and they work well, but don't seem to last that long. They lose their smell and is not as strong
Miranda G.
I love these! The smell is great for the holidays. I still use it year round because it makes my home smell so clean.
Mai V.
Febreeze air freshener smells great! Very effective and easy to use. Been using this product for a while.
Jenna H.
Massapequa, NY
Love this smell, and I love getting it in a 2 pack. I always use one in the kitchen and one in the living room.
Sidney M.
Punxsutawney, PA
These smell good and they actually last awhile! Some other air fresheners last like 2 days, but these last for weeks
Evelyn S.
Philadelphia, PA
These are quick and easy to use, you just plug them in and they make the entire room smell incredible. I love being able to step into a room and get a burst of fresh scent, and this product does just that. They are long lasting and keep things smelling great without any extra effort.