Noticeables Febreze Noticeables Apple Tart Oil Refill Air Freshener (1 Count. 0.87 oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables® eliminates odors and freshens for 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin permanently eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. see more...

kaila w.
Westerville, OH
This sent is amazing. I have these noticeables in my house and I love them. It is just the right amount of scent to get
Sidney M.
Punxsutawney, PA
These smell good and they actually last awhile! Some other air fresheners last like 2 days, but these last for weeks
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
This makes my house smell amazing and keeps it smelling that way for weeks I love this scent and it's very effective.
Miranda G.
I love these! The smell is great for the holidays. I still use it year round because it makes my home smell so clean.
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love this!!! It fills my house with the best smell. There's nothing like walking into a house that smells good!
Jenna H.
Massapequa, NY
Love this smell, and I love getting it in a 2 pack. I always use one in the kitchen and one in the living room.
Aisha C.
Ayden, NC
Smells amazing i love wall plug ins theres nothing like coming home to the smell of a little sexy apple scent
Justine A.
I use this in my job on the dinning room,is last long time and smell delicious...but this for the kitchen...
Luisa M.
Snyder, TX
The smell is strong at first but fades away after it is plugged in a couple of days. Kid of disappointing.
Mai V.
Febreeze air freshener smells great! Very effective and easy to use. Been using this product for a while.