Noticeables Febreze Noticeables Apple Tart Oil Refill Air Freshener (1 Count. 0.87 oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables® eliminates odors and freshens for 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin permanently eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. see more...

Riley
Brighton, MA
I think I prefer regular spray air freshener, plus the scent of this was too sickly sweet for me. Maybe something closer to an apple and less like a dessert would be better.
Hayleah L.
Bristol, VA
Love the smell. My whole house smells delicious! I run out of these pretty quick but they work so well, it's worth it. People always think I'm cooking when they come over.
Jessica P.
Hometown, IL
I love the smell of the apple Tart I use primarily in the beg. Of fall. I just wish the scent lasted longer. I feel after a week the scent just gets lost.
Rikki B.
Kincaid, IL
These have the best smell ever! They are long lasting and you can control how strong the scent is. Also love how they don't take up much space.
Jesse M.
West Valley City, UT
Love the smell of Apple Tart. It's one of my favorites! It has been making my house so fresh and clean!! I just wish it would last longer
kristin W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love apple scented anything..and these are amazing..they smell amazing and they last for 2 or 3 weeks without losing their scent:)
Alicia K.
Macedon, NY
I buy these every now and then for a little seasonal scent in the house. However the smell only lasts a short time, just a few days.
Kayla C.
Omg my family's buys these all the time I live the way they smell but unfortunately it striped the paint on lots of my furniture
Melissa F.
Pendleton, IN
We use these in the bathroom and they work well, but don't seem to last that long. They lose their smell and is not as strong
Nadia O.
GREAT fall scents of your like me and plavlce your smells based on the season. One of my favorites to put out for fall