Noticeables Febreze Noticeables Apple Tart Oil Refill Air Freshener (1 Count. 0.87 oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables® eliminates odors and freshens for 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin permanently eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. see more...

Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
This makes my house smell amazing and keeps it smelling that way for weeks I love this scent and it's very effective.
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love this!!! It fills my house with the best smell. There's nothing like walking into a house that smells good!
Aisha C.
Ayden, NC
Smells amazing i love wall plug ins theres nothing like coming home to the smell of a little sexy apple scent
Justine A.
I use this in my job on the dinning room,is last long time and smell delicious...but this for the kitchen...
Luisa M.
Snyder, TX
The smell is strong at first but fades away after it is plugged in a couple of days. Kid of disappointing.
Alyssa M.
Bell Buckle, TN
The febreze oil refills are a life saver! They make your house smell fresh and last for a while
Addison W.
This is not my favorite scent but I love febreeze. Products. I love the plug ins the most I feel like it makes the scent last longer for how little the plug is! But I think bath and body works brand is more strong and covers more area os the scent.
Adriana G.
These have a strong scent. They smell nice but the apple one was too strong for me that it gave me a headache. I was hoping it would work for me because I love apple scent but this didn't work for me. The price was reasonable.
Jess R.
Love these my home smells amazing. I have these in every room. Cons it does run out quick. It is very effective every room smells so clean. They are very pricey if you ask me but I guess you get what you pay for.
Jesse M.
West Valley City, UT
Love the smell of Apple Tart. It's one of my favorites! It has been making my house so fresh and clean!! I just wish it would last longer