Noticeables Febreze Noticeables Apple Tart Oil Refill Air Freshener (1 Count. 0.87 oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables® eliminates odors and freshens for 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin permanently eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. see more...

Adriana G.
These have a strong scent. They smell nice but the apple one was too strong for me that it gave me a headache. I was hoping it would work for me because I love apple scent but this didn't work for me. The price was reasonable.
Jess R.
Love these my home smells amazing. I have these in every room. Cons it does run out quick. It is very effective every room smells so clean. They are very pricey if you ask me but I guess you get what you pay for.
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
Smells great, doesn't take up any room, just simply plug it in and voilà! The only thing is that you have to buy several if you plan on your whole house smelling like that because you'll have to put one in each room. You'll also have to change it out every few days because the oil in it runs out. Other than the expense (which still isn't bad, just a pain), it's a great product to invest in!
Bianca D.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I love when I walk into someone's house and it smells like a warm apple pie. I love this smell and I love to put it in my room. It is incredibly affordable for the impact it has on my home. The product is strong enough to carry the lovely scent through the entire house. I would definitely recommend this product!
Evelyn S.
Philadelphia, PA
These are quick and easy to use, you just plug them in and they make the entire room smell incredible. I love being able to step into a room and get a burst of fresh scent, and this product does just that. They are long lasting and keep things smelling great without any extra effort.
Jada J.
Wilmington, DE

These smell awesome. I love walking into a room and smelling it because it's so calming and refreshing. They last very long too and spread around good. It lingers throughout the entire area .
Clarissa H.
Lehi, UT
I love using this scent in my house, especially during the fall. The scent lasts so long! It is one of my all time favorites for the holidays! It's very affordable you can buy them in bulk at Costco. I highly recommend. It is very very worth it! Enjoy!
Addison W.
This is not my favorite scent but I love febreeze. Products. I love the plug ins the most I feel like it makes the scent last longer for how little the plug is! But I think bath and body works brand is more strong and covers more area os the scent.
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
I have these in every room of my house. They run out fast but they do leave the room smelling good and clean. It works really well. It's very affordable not to pricey. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jacqulin C.
Austin,Tx
I love Febreeze. I like how it has dual scents. It also lasts for over a month.
There are so many fragrances to choose from that you can use it for 6 months and not use the same fragrance twice