Noticeables Febreze Noticeables Apple Tart Oil Refill Air Freshener (1 Count. 0.87 oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze NOTICEables® eliminates odors and freshens for 30 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin permanently eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. see more...

Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
Smells great, doesn't take up any room, just simply plug it in and voilà! The only thing is that you have to buy several if you plan on your whole house smelling like that because you'll have to put one in each room. You'll also have to change it out every few days because the oil in it runs out. Other than the expense (which still isn't bad, just a pain), it's a great product to invest in!
Bianca D.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I love when I walk into someone's house and it smells like a warm apple pie. I love this smell and I love to put it in my room. It is incredibly affordable for the impact it has on my home. The product is strong enough to carry the lovely scent through the entire house. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
I have these in every room of my house. They run out fast but they do leave the room smelling good and clean. It works really well. It's very affordable not to pricey. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jacqulin C.
I love Febreeze. I like how it has dual scents. It also lasts for over a month.
There are so many fragrances to choose from that you can use it for 6 months and not use the same fragrance twice
Jada J.
Wilmington, DE

These smell awesome. I love walking into a room and smelling it because it's so calming and refreshing. They last very long too and spread around good. It lingers throughout the entire area .
Riley
Brighton, MA
I think I prefer regular spray air freshener, plus the scent of this was too sickly sweet for me. Maybe something closer to an apple and less like a dessert would be better.
Hayleah L.
Bristol, VA
Love the smell. My whole house smells delicious! I run out of these pretty quick but they work so well, it's worth it. People always think I'm cooking when they come over.
kristin W.
I love apple scented anything..and these are amazing..they smell amazing and they last for 2 or 3 weeks without losing their scent:)
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
This sent is amazing. I have these noticeables in my house and I love them. It is just the right amount of scent to get
Nadia O.
GREAT fall scents of your like me and plavlce your smells based on the season. One of my favorites to put out for fall