BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze NOTICEables air freshener eliminates odors and freshens for up to 45 days.* It’s designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the freshness. Just plug it into any outlet to begin eliminating odors and releasing waves of warm, subtle fragrance. It’s the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. *On low setting. see more...

Rhonda P.
Morrow, GA
This made my house smell like a bakery! I love Febreze products. A con would be that they always seem to be on the expensive side no matter where you shop. But the benefit is a house or space that smells, and keeps smelling, lovely for days!
Diane B.
Heidrick
The Apple Delish scent is excellent. When it is first started, the aroma is wonderful and fills several rooms. My biggest complaint is that this feature doesn't last long enough and you must be fairly close to it in order to smell it after just a week or so.
Christina B.
West hartford, CT
This is great if you like fall scents! Personally I can't stand floral scents for the room. It smells too much like a bathroom. However, this greats such a great, warm aroma in the room. It is super affordable and you get 2 in the package!
Lisa E.
Denver, CO
Great scent! The only thing that was holding me back from giving this 5 stars is the fact that it is sometimes a little too overwhelming. I love air fresheners, but not when they make it smell like bath and body works.
Destinee E.
Mount Olive, AL
Who doesn't love fall and all the wonderful smells it brings?! This product reminds of walking into my grandmothers house when she's baking a pie! It's long lasting and zero maintenance! I would recommend this product year round to anyone who has a love for fall and the wonderful smells it brings!
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Me encanta este producto como el perfuma suavemente el ambiente, se puede usar en la casa o en la oficina y es excelente no es de los mas economicos pero tiene una exelente calidad!! me encanta.
Kayla C.
I have like 5 of these little things! And I am addicted to buying them! I hAve to have one in every scent! Especially to go with every season!! Right now I have one in every room! I am sometimes worried about keeping them plugged in when leaving the house!
Kimberly M.
Arlington, TX
Use these around the house to keep it smelling good. They last a while and hold their scents really good. I don't use them everyday though, like maybe every 3-4 days but they smell great and I've always recommend them to everyone.
Courtney M.
Woodbridge, VA
Long lasting scent. 2 scents so you don't become numb to the fragrance and still notice the freshness it produces. Love this product. A little expensive but still good
Kristen Ann M.
Ashford, AL
This is my favorite scent! I love my warmer, it puts off a great smell. Since I replaced with this scent, I get compliments every time someone walks in the room! Highly reccomend!