BY NOTHING BUT

Strengthens & Repairs Honest Care for Natural Hair No: petrolatum, mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, colorants, phthalates Be honest. You ve noticed that your hair is thinner, breaks easily and what s with all the shedding? Time for Sofn free GroHealthy s Intense Healing Mask. Made with nothing but simple ingredients, it penetrates deeply to repair, soothe and smooth damaged, brittle hair. In no time, your curls will bounce back with renewed health and vigor. Repairs weak, fragile hair. Real help for transitioning. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Regan G.
This feels AMAZING on my hair. I have naturally curly hair and this is the best deep conditioner/repair treatment I have find. I love that it doesn't have any of the negative chemicals.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
This mask has really helped out my skin tremendously and has helped minimize my pores. I would really recommend to anyone!
Brandon S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this mask at least twice a week on my face and I can't believe how much it has changed the look and feel of my skin I would recommend anyone to buy this product
Iceta W.
Doral , FL
This works and works really well, compared to the other products in the line that I had given up on I was pleasantly surprised that it really worked. I have bleached hair so I use it weekly it also surprised me that there was so much product to and I am super heavy handed
rutu p.
It is a really good mask and after the wash it just feels like it is smoothned a lot and just feels fresh. the pores just get open up and the skin gets more oxygen..just love masks. and its affordable.