Nothing But Clarifying Shampoo

by Nothing But

Gently Deep Cleans Hair & Scalp Honest Care for Natural Hair No: petrolatum, mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, colorants, phthalates Your journey to a head full of soft bouncy curls or flirty twists starts with this essential first step. Sofn free GroHealthy s Clarifying Shampoo contains nothing but honest ingredients that gently remove deep-down dirt and buildup. Use twice a month or whenever your hair needs a clean, beautiful new beginning. Dissolve buildup. Sulfate-free. Safe for color-treated hair. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nothing But Clarifying Shampoo!
I love this shampoo! I have naturally curly hair with low porosity and I find I get alot of product build up and this shampoo gets rid of it! I use it weekly as I use products through the week styling and cowashing and all that just doesn't work for me. I would definitely recommend!
Richmond, VA
This is a very light and airy shampoo. I like the product line and I've tried a few of their other products before. This shampoo left my hair smelling good and it did a good job at cleansing it. My only problem is that my hair started to get flaky maybe 2 days after using it.
salinas
Bueno para obtener buena limpieza y suavidad. Tratamiento de hidratacion y tu pelo humedtado. Te ayuda a reparar la tu cabello.

Looking for your answer?