Note Cosmetics Terracotta Blusher

by Note Cosmetics

Terracotta Blusher - Each of these sun-kissed shades from the Note Cosmetics Terracotta Blusher collection easily adds a luminous glow to cheeks with one quick sweep of color. The complexion is both brightened and highly moisturized thanks to the special formula containing hydrating active ingredients. A silky, soft sheen gives a youthful glow and more radiant appearance to all skin types.Benefits:Formulated with Macadamia OilGives natural color appearance to cheeksFor all skin typesDermatologically TestedParaben FreeCruelty Free - Terracotta Blusher

What do you think about this product?
How pigmented are these ?
This is absolutely fantastic Note Cosmetics Terracotta Blusher
Start your review of Note Cosmetics Terracotta Blusher!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Note Cosmetics Terracotta Blusher uploaded by Jessica A.
This is absolutely beautiful on the cheeks with a glow. This is my perfect color, it’s pigmented so make sure to go light handed or add a little at a time. Maybe even blot with your foundation sponge or brush. This stuff last forever! I never herd of the brand until I received in my BoxyCharm & I’m on my 2nd one. I’d highly recommend this & would look flattering on medium to dark skin tones, but if you use a little bit you could use on lighter skin tones. Note Cosmetics Note Cosmetics Luminous Silk Compact Blusher
Ms.Makeup 2.
I got this on a boxycharm and really like it. The shade is nice the pigmentation is good and it lasts on the skin. I would go in with a light hand to start so it’s not too much.
Tiffany S.
Norman, OK
Note Cosmetics Terracotta Blusher uploaded by Tiffany S.
Review for: 02 Vintage Pink
Applies nicely last alll day it’s my go to I won’t use any other blush ever since I got it in my back charm box it something I will but when I run out!
Heather M.
Clanton
Review for: NOTE Cosmetics Terracotta Blusher, No. 01, 1.1 Ounce
Love the pigment and shades of this blush. This product gives a smooth and even application. The packaging could be a little less simple, but over all a good product.
Azucena C.
my fabulous blush I love the terracotta color it leaves me with super natural and luminous makeup
jennica A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 02 Vintage Pink
Amazing smooth, lightweight, blusher. I’ve never felt something so healthy and silky for skin
joyce B.
United States
The blush by Note stays on good and it is a nice shade but I just don't care for this brand of blush .Not sure why but it just don't work alone for me .I have to mix it with other blushes to work to my standards.
KarySer H.
I like the formula.. it's very easy to apply With out patchs of color.. I like the smell so delicate. And the package have a little brush. So perfect
Darlyn S.
The powder is finely milled,and densely packed yet very buttery to the touch. It goes on so smoothly and blends so well.. I really like this product and will buy again
Betty G.
Tamarac, FL
Note Cosmetics Terracotta Blusher uploaded by Betty G.
This is a very nice blush. I use it as a blush/bronzer. I put it on with a very light hand because I don't want to look like a clown. I like very natural looks. I don't own many blush products, but this one is a keeper.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Khaoula A.
il y a 4 ans
Anamarie M. il y a 3 ans
This highlighter is one of my best stuff i had so far. A high beam formula that makes mu face so naturally looks bronze especially when your skinnis tan. Cant leave home without this baby.