Note Cosmetics Rejuvenating Foundation SPF 15

by Note Cosmetics

Rejuvenating Foundation SPF 15 - Gain a more youthful, luminous complexion with Note Cosmetics' Rejuvenating Foundation that treats skin with anti-aging active ingredients. The natural-looking coverage instantly minimizes fine lines and wrinkles and comfortably lasts all day. Ideal for those looking to fight the first signs of aging. The rejuvenating benefits are immediately visible and increase over time.Benefits:Formulated with Rice Protein and Argan OilProvides all-day lasting concealingSPF 15Dermatologically TestedParaben FreeCruelty Free - Rejuvenating Foundation SPF 15

Is it good for oily skin and how much is it
What do you think about this Note Cosmetics Rejuvenating Foundation SPF 15 ? Does anyone drop the base after a few hours in the area of the nose? [user:mariaaxo]?
Start your review of Note Cosmetics Rejuvenating Foundation SPF 15!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
This product is amazing truley deserves 5 stars not what i expected at all it gave me great results trule love it staple produt for life #FAVORITE.this product is enepensive it have beautiful packaging and i got mines at target .
Hunter S.
Coldwater, MS
Review for: 02 Natural Beige, 01 Beige, 03 Medium Beige
Highly recommend this product... it’s a Beautiful color... and Looks great on !! Highly recommend
Patricia M.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 05 Honey Beige
This foundation is one of my favorites! I have normal to dry skin and this foundation looks so pretty on my skin! Medium coverage. The only downside is the shade range there’s not too many shades to choose from
Brooklyn M.
united states
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Review for: 05 Honey Beige
I actually recived a sample size of this and is is awesome!!!! But I cant find it anywhere not even their website it makes me really sad cause it made my skin look glowy and healthy. If someone finds this please comment !!!
brandi H.
Mason City
I ne we heard of this brand and was curious about if it’s to heavy or to runny. I would love to try it out
María Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
Review for: 03 Medium Beige
Note keeps surprising me with their products, I have a mix skin and I love the texture and finish of this foundation, the way I feel muy face naturally cover up all day is amazing. I recommend this foundation
av (.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 02 Natural Beige
The packaging is really wonderful and classy looking. Although it's marketed as a luminous foundation, I think it would be better for combination or oily skin, as it tended to cling to my dry patches a little bit. It's also a little bit heavy on the skin. That being said I think that it's a good foundation considering the price and it photographs beautifully. It definitely applies better with a brush than a beauty blender, which is my preferred method for application. The color range isn't great and it runs a little yellow. Highlighters/cream blushes/ powders apply so beautifully on top of it.
quoia M.
Crandall, TX
Review for: 03 Medium Beige, 04 Sand, 05 Honey Beige
Nice foundation that has no oily residue nor drying or weigh down the face and it nice
Caoimhe D.
Donegal
Note Cosmetics Rejuvenating Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Caoimhe D.
Review for: 02 Natural Beige
I strongly dislike this foundation. The second I applied it to my skin it added texture and rubbed off my nose almost instantly. I dislike the packaging too as almost too much product comes out .
Rabail A.
Dubai.
Review for: 04 Sand
Amazing what else can I say being looking for a foundation that easily blends on ur face nice without goin patchy this does that and it stays on ur face just what I want aswel. already bought 4 will be buying again when I run out 👍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Valeria S.
MIAMI, FL
il y a 2 ans
What do you think about this Note Cosmetics Rejuvenating Foundation SPF 15 ? Does anyone drop the base after a few hours in the area of the nose? Maria A.?
Valeria S.