MakeupNote Cosmetics
Mattifying Extreme Wear Foundation (02 Natural Beige)

Note Cosmetics Mattifying Extreme Wear Foundation (02 Natural Beige)

by Note Cosmetics

What it is: Finally, a formula that offers natural-looking, mattifying coverage without over-drying skin. What it does: Specially formulated to provide all day, matte coverage, the formula helps balance sebum levels to maintain a healthy complexion....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Note Cosmetics Mattifying Extreme Wear Foundation (02 Natural Beige)!
How would you rate this product?
Jill L.
Philadelphia, PA
Note Cosmetics Mattifying Extreme Wear liquid foundation is a great foundation for oily skin! It stays matte all day and it lasts a pretty long time. It dries quickly so you have to work fast, but the end result is definitely worth it. I highly recommend this foundation!
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
a very good texture ,  easy to apply , carnation different , mat and  the results with a log stay all day if you will use the powder and fixate it with a good spray , i recommend to apply with a beauty blender
Julie B.
Monterey , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Heard about this foundation and looked for it on amazon. My problem with it is it’s too yellow plus it’s really thick and hard to blend with a brush. I would suggest using a damp beauty blender to get it blended.
Linda C.
rancho cucamonga, ca
Does not at all work as advertised. The foundation with in a few hours creased around my forehead and just looked terrible
N A N C Y O.
College Station , TX
This foundation is full coverage and matte. Reminds me of the Kay Von D lock it foundation. I love this as an everyday full coverage look. Long lasting and very affordable.
Harlee T.
Spring, TX
This foundation isn’t that great. It doesn’t last long and it breaks me out pretty bad. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Ariansi A.
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
Maria G.
Orlando
Really mattifying and you don’t need to set it, it will stay in place and won’t get only. I don’t recommend for dry skin tho
asma E.
larbatach
Note Cosmetics Mattifying Extreme Wear Foundation (02 Natural Beige) uploaded by asma E.
Note foundation. Is one of my favourite founddation . It's give you full couvrig . And i found it amazing for sunny days.
sandra G.
callenueveeste treintaiocho cetentaicinco terragrante cuatro etapa tres casa ciento ciete
Me encanta esa base difumina bien la tonalidad me encanta es buena marca selas recomiendo no se siente la cara pegajosa ni nada dura bien lo unici es que el empaque no me gusto pero pues el diseño no inporta contal que el producto sea muy bueno el resto vale

Looking for your answer?