NOTE Cosmetics Luminous Silk Compact Powder, No. 02, 0.19 Ounce

by Note Cosmetics

NOTE Luminous Silk Compact Powder is always Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Vegan and infused with botanicals for healthier skin. The ultra-fine milled powder delivers a high level of makeup coverage in a silky, featherweight finish. Application is...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NOTE Cosmetics Luminous Silk Compact Powder, No. 02, 0.19 Ounce!
Union, NJ
This was the first product that it tried from Note Cosmetics and it has made me want to try some of their other stuff. If you are looking for a luminous look this isnt the powder for you. Although it says luminous i would say it is more matte, with just a small amount of sheen. This powder is the perfect color for me. It also gives me a lightweight feel to it. Yes it will look cakey if you pack it on, but with this i dont find myself putting too much. It sets my foundation nicely. the only con i have is the lasting power. It doesnt last on my skin that much. For me though that isnt an issue since this is my everyday powder. If i am going out or have an event i need to go to, i use something else. For every day this is what i use and it works for me.
India
This product is so amazing so good so awesome ....i m in love with this product..all should try this ones its amazing thank you so much

Looking for your answer?