Note Cosmetics Luminous Moisturizing Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Emy R.Note Cosmetics Luminous Moisturizing Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Lamia B.

BY NOTE COSMETICS

Luminous Moisturizing Foundation SPF 15 - Enhance your complexion with the radiance-boosting coverage and active ingredients in Note Cosmetics' hydrating Luminous Moisturizing Foundation. The silky-smooth base evens skin tone and balances moisture levels while providing all day makeup coverage. These natural finish shades are especially perfect for drier skin types and contain antioxidant benefits along with SPF 15 for sun protection.Benefits:Formulated with Macadamia Oil and Sweet Almond OilSPF 15Protects and balances skin toneRecommended for dry/prone to dry skinDermatologically TestedParaben FreeCruelty Free - Luminous Moisturizing Foundation SPF 15 see more...

Buy on ULTA
av (.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: 02 Natural Beige more...
The packaging is really wonderful and classy looking. Although it's marketed as a luminous foundation, I think it would be better for combination or oily skin, as it tended to cling to my dry patches a little bit. It's also a little bit heavy on the skin. That being said I think that it's a good foundation considering the price and it photographs beautifully. It definitely applies better with a brush than a beauty blender, which is my preferred method for application. The color range isn't great and it runs a little yellow. Highlighters/cream blushes/ powders apply so beautifully on top of it.
María Fernanda V.
Review for: 03 Medium Beige more...
Note keeps surprising me with their products, I have a mix skin and I love the texture and finish of this foundation, the way I feel muy face naturally cover up all day is amazing. I recommend this foundation
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing truley deserves 5 stars not what i expected at all it gave me great results trule love it staple produt for life #FAVORITE.this product is enepensive it have beautiful packaging and i got mines at target .
Emaan A.
Dubai
Review for: 03 Medium Beige more...
I love how this foundation looks on my skin. It really does look radiant and luminous, it gives my skin a feet glow. I have dry skin and it doesn’t patch up or make my skin look/feel drier. Though the colour I got is light for me, I mix it with a darker shade and it works perfectly.
Emy R.
Alger
Review for: 06 Dark Honey more...
I love it i have been using this fondation for a year it give full coverge and it cover all m'y imperfections and even if your wearing it for a hole day it give luminous and your skin look good and it has a moistrurizing perfect i love this product
Maria L.
Review for: 03 Medium Beige more...
I have quite dry skin so finding a foundation that doesn't cake or dry out my skin can sometimes be a problem.

I recently started using this foundation as it is aimed toward dry skin and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised with the results.

I would say the coverage is medium but buildable, the product gives a nice healthy luminous glow to my skin and my face feels fresh when I wear this foundation, which can be put down to its moisturizing element. My pores do not feel blocked, I've had zero breakouts using this product and overall my experience has been very good.

The packaging is nice and sleek, the black tube and matching outer packaging give the product an air of sophistication and class and I have no complaints from a pricewise perspective.

Needless to say I will be repurchasing and trying out more Note products in the future. Note Cosmetics Luminous Moisturizing Foundation SPF 15
Lamia B.
This foundation is good because Gives
good coverage with a natural look. It is easy to apply and bend and it contains
an SPF. It does not contain paraben and chemicals. The packaging is nice and
the price is affordable. I recommend it for others and I will certainly buy it
again
Ranim F.
Miliana
Review for: 01 Beige, 07 Apricot, 02 Natural Beige, 03 Medium Beige, 04 Sand, 05 Honey Beige, 08 Sunny, 06 Dark Honey, Other more...

"I'm in love with this foundation! The only real complaint that I have is it's not in my skin tone but I've been making it work! I ordered the lightest shade possible and it's still way too dark for me. It is lightweight, medium-full coverage. I don't feel like I'm wearing anything at all with it on! It definitely gives the appearance of "flawless skin". Love!! Oh and you cannot beat the price!! i would recommend it ."
Zomo R.
in love with this faoundation  so nice for  the oily skin its one of my best products i buy it every time and they never despointed me
Dawn J.
County down, Rathfriland
Review for: 01 Beige, 03 Medium Beige, 04 Sand, 02 Natural Beige more...
I adore this foundation! It gives a high coverage, high end finish for a fraction of the price! Best applied with a beauty blender in my opinion