Note Cosmetics Icon Nail Enamel

by Note Cosmetics

Super concealing and glossy look with a single coat. 50 new attractive shades.

• Does not contain hazardous and cancerous ingredients such as DBP, Formaldehyde, Toluen and camphor agents.
  • 9 ml nail polish
  • Ensures concealing with a single coat.
  • Quick dry, high shine glossy look
  • Easy to apply with thin brush
  • Keep away from direct sunlight, best used within 18 months after opening

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Note Cosmetics Icon Nail Enamel!
How would you rate this product?
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,396 reviews
This product truley deserves 5 stars gave me great results at the first try im really speech less mind blowned and im a first user at first i was a little skeptical but it all turned ou great in the end #love it.
Melina B.
Queens
Nice shade range. Lasted about a week. Bottle is pretty basic. Very shiny even with out a top coat.
Deyanira B.
miami
Note Cosmetics Icon Nail Enamel uploaded by Deyanira B.
I love this enamel because it is light, and it has a lot of shine. My nails look very beautiful and taken care of since I started using this enamel, and it has a great variety of colors.
Berenice G.
I love this nail polish so much it is such a beautiful and it’s my favorite color it has such a beautiful shade I love how it dries quickly I would love to review this product
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these!!! The colors are amazing and the quality is great! These are definitely my go to daily!!!!!!
Maivet E.
Los banos, CA
Works great on my nails love how it applies and it dries quickly. Love this product i do recommend it to evryone with messed up nails due to fake acrylic nails
somi A.
Note Cosmetics Icon Nail Enamel uploaded by somi A.
Look with me at this beautiful color from Note Cosmetics Icon Nail Enamel i love it and i love hiw it dries quickly..i have a collection of this...witch color of this nails polish do you love?
صوفيا💎 S.
This is amazing I like it I wear it most time mine is purple it's so girly I love it so much and it stay a long time on my nails this is so good
Perez A.
Miami Beach
I would like to try the product to see the texture and do a live on instagram and tik tok, if I like it I recommend it

Looking for your answer?