Note Cosmetics Hydra Color Lip Gloss uploaded by Tamara C.

BY NOTE COSMETICS

Hydra Color Lip Gloss - Brilliant, gloss and color combined with hydrating ingredients makes the Note Cosmetics Hydra Color Lip Gloss a must-have. With a variety of vibrant and richly pigmented shades to choose from, there is a color to match your every style and look. The formula is lightweight, comfortable and soothing while delivering the perfect amount of color. Key ingredients Argan Oil and Cocoa Butter provide protective moisture to leave lips soft and smooth.Benefits:Formulated with Argan Oil, Cocoa Butter, and dense Vitamin ERevitalize lips to a smooth, silky-finishDermatologically TestedParaben FreeCruelty Free - Hydra Color Lip Gloss see more...

• I have this and think the smell is honestly really weird....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alicia K.
I was surprised how great of a lipgloss this is. It goes on so smoothly and doesnt melt or run. I have a bright orange color and i absolutely love it even though its not a color i would normally wear. I definitely recommend trying this brand!
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
This product is amazing truley deserves 5 stars not what i expected at all it gave me great results trule love it staple produt for life #FAVORITE.this product is enepensive it have beautiful packaging and i got mines at target .
Maneesha R.
Freeport, NY
Review for: 09 Rose Petal more...
Such a pretty color to wear alone or on top of a matte lipstick. I like mixing sometimes or pairing different colors and this does not have a sticky weird residue like some brands do. I would definitely recommend this brand to others.
Lizzette R.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: 03 Truffle Nude more...
I bought this one through an ipsy offer and at first I was like not for me I thought it was too sticky when you first apply it. After a couple minutes the sticky ness goes away and it’s pretty wearable
A Starving M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Review for: 04 Crystal Baby more...
The biggest bottle of lip gloss I have ever seen. It's glittery and soft. I wish it had a doe foot applicator instead of a petal one, but that is so minor it doesn't matter
Lisa L.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like this gloss. I got it in a goodie bag at a makeup convention and was impressed how nonsticky it was. I am usually not a gloss person, but I will actually grab this to use on top of super drying liquid lipsticks. I do recommend you guys get a clear one and just use it for all of your liquid lipsticks. It has a bit of a balmy feel. It is also fragrance free.
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 02 Barely Nude more...
This is the ultimate lip gloss ! It gives off the ultimate shine and gloss look for your lips making them look juicy and lasting for hours. I am a first time user of this brand but I would definitely buy it again. It also has a tint of pink to it. I would try other colors for sure. I love the design of the lipgloss stick as well! It’s super cute shape and cute font style.
Angie O.
I got this in a goody bag from a beauty event and I never heard about this brand before. It's safe to say that I had a very amazing first impression. I'm not one to like glosses at all. But this just felt so good and smelled good that I couldn't be mad about it.
Rachel L.
Review for: Other more...
This product is very easy to apply! I revived this item at generation beauty NYC. I think you get a lot of product. I would definitely recommend to friends!
Kellie L.
Houma, LA
I got this in a clear nude color from ulta with a free makeup bag. I love the other note products, but this one is so sticky and clings to my dry patches.
Julia C.
Brick, NJ
I have this and think the smell is honestly really weird. It reminds me of Captain Crunch or some other sugary cereal. And you think that'd be good but it's a bit off-putting. Anyone else notice a smell? I didn't see much about it in the reviews.