BeautyNote Cosmetics
Detox & Protect Foundation - (med beige)

Note Cosmetics Detox & Protect Foundation - (med beige)

by Note Cosmetics

A hardworking foundation that offers seamless coverage and skincare treatment benefits with the convenience of a pump.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Note Cosmetics Detox & Protect Foundation - (med beige)!
Samah S.
Tunis Arianna Mnihla
Note Cosmetics Detox & Protect Foundation - (med beige) uploaded by Samah S.
Honestly girls this foundation from Note is amazing I will tell you Whay First you put just a little quantiyy on your face and it do the job Second it give you a great coverage Also it's so light on your skin, you will feel like you are without make up And finally it's not expensive
Sã R.
boussada 24 février
Good ans Nice product thank you si much and I use it always gives result and appearance attractive as it is harmless and does not contain any harmful substances Thank you really good luck thank you one more time 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 Note Cosmetics Mattifying Extreme Wear Foundation (02 Natural Beige)
Paula T.
Bishop Auckland, Co Durham
Note Cosmetics Detox & Protect Foundation - (med beige) uploaded by Paula T.
I use the shade pale almond and it's a perfect match for me. I've gone through bottles of this stuff and plan to go through many more. It's so easy to apply, I like using a beauty blender. It gives such a beautiful finish and is long lasting. Note Cosmetics Detox & Protect Foundation - (med beige)
Kendra L.
belfast
This foundation is so good. I’ve tried Mac, senna, ester Lauder etc and this foundation trumps them all. Not only is it extremely affordable it also stays on the skin all day, does not break me out and gives me a great full coverage. Will buy time and time again
Elizaveta G.
Windsor
First of all, I really like the price for that foundation. It is cheap but its quality is good as well as the amount of product. I love how it feels on my skin and how easily it blends in. It is light cover foundation but still creates a nice look and has an SPF protection. It has a subtle “cosmetic” scent, which does not disturb. However, it is a bit hard to choose a color that totally suits your skin tone because there are not that many shades.
Georgia N.
Ballinrobe
Note Cosmetics Detox & Protect Foundation - (med beige) uploaded by Georgia N.
This foundation is my absolute fave!! It’s full coverage and doesn’t cling to dry spots. It can become a little casket if concealer is applied directly on top of it but other then that i have no issues with it.
ARI's B.
Guelma
je l'adooooooooore ! commençons par le packaging qui est en plastique c'est peut être moins joli mais c'est aussi bien moins lourd ... facile a appliquer . le résultat est super naturel .. il a une couvrance moyenne a total .. franchement c'est un bonheur <3
hakima S.
Mascara, Mascara
My absolute favorite foundation I use it all the time I have already bought and used 3 bottles It leaves a natural finish and has spf, so smooth and light Got so much complement when I first wore it So great product 10/10
Enxhi X.
Note Cosmetics Detox & Protect Foundation - (med beige) uploaded by Enxhi X.
I like the color and texture of this foundation. It doesn’t oxidate during the day so it is long wearing and it is lightweight. I like to apply it with a brush not a sponge. The packaging is nice, I like that too. Overall is a very good product and I am happy with it.
Nour N.
Since I discovered this wonderful liquid foundation, Iv never changed it ! The price is very very affordable, I stays for a long time ( all the day ) the texture is not too much liquid as I like & more importantly it fits my taint I will buy it more times !!! 💋

Looking for your answer?