BY NOTAGMO #69 in Body Oil

100% Pure Non-GMO Piper Mentha Piperita. This product is for the purpose of aromatherapy only. Use by adding a few drops to a cloth, cotton ball, diffuser or into boiling water and gently breathe the aromas in. Aromatherapy for a better state of mind. see more...

• I'm really interested in essential oils. I have never used them b...6 Answers
  • I've only ever tried young living and doterra peppermint essentia...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jamie A.
Buda, TX
Yes yes yes! This stove is the essence of the gods! It's perfect to mix in absolutely anything, but I favor it in baths and beauty products. Mix it in your bath water and it makes you feel revitalized and invigorated. You only need a very small amount and the scent is lovely.
Sarah S.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I had a stuffy nose and I rubbed some on my neck. It worked wonderfully! I've also used this to relieve migraines. It helped soothe them a little, but not fully. However, I would rather use this instead of a pill!
Audrey T.
Lancaster , CA
This is so great for promoting hair growth. I add a few drops to my oil mixture and apply it to my scalp. I use my scalp massager to massage it into my scalp and it feels great.
Mahalia B.
Peppermint essential oil has always been my favorite. I use it for headache cooling down, or even for therapeutic reasons.
Eric M.
Utica, PA
I use this in my aroma difussers. It gives my home a clean sweet smell and helps clear the sinuses. I love this oil.
Ashley O.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of my favoriete essential oils, peppermint is great for headaches and cooling down. love that this is non gmo!
andrea r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm an oil lover I use oil for nearly everything peppermint oil is one of my favorites especially this one I use it on my scalp for dandruff also use to soak my feet use it in coconut oil for self made deodorant etc I love the refreshing smell I also use it in my lipscrubs
Stephany A.
Bronx, NY
Ive heard so many good things about this product , really meed to give t a try
It's very seldom I find a product I like but this essential oil works wonders. I use it frequently for my tension headaches, I also use it on my dogs hotspots on their fur to soothe it. Over all definitely worth the money!
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved the smell of peppermint oil it's so refreshing and just clears your head! This year I decided to make some rice bag heating pads for Christmas gifts and they came out amazing!! This also works great in a diffuser!
Kim D.
I'm really interested in essential oils. I have never used them before. Is this a good name brand and how much does a bottle averagely cost?
Kayla H.
Williston
I've only ever tried young living and doterra peppermint essential oils. How do these compare? In quality and price wise