BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Everyone loves you and everyone else wants to be you. It’s a gift and a curse, but you find a way to deal (*wink*). You’re So Gelous makes jaws drop and heads turn with a style that’s almost too good to be true. This salon formula gel is infused with pomegranate oil for added moisture. It will hold your hair like glue, so it’s locked in place and its top notch shine will have spectators needing sunglasses. It’ll have you telling complete strangers, “I know! You’re soooo jealous!”

Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Hi there let me tell you about the Not Your Mother’s Your So Gelous Gel Glue, it is amazing. I love that thier products are paraban and sulfate free. I have short thick and wavy hair so it sticks to every single strand of my hair. It keeps every look exactly as I styled it and I love how it smells. I would recommend and would buy it a million times over.
Casey B.
This is an amazing product! I have super thick frizzy hair so anything that is able to control it has an A+ on my book. You will notice that when you first put it on, it feels sticky but as you dry your hair, it goes away. Gave some to my cousin who has thin hair and her hair was visibly thicker. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any type of hair.
Ashley B.
Baxley
Not you mother gel glue is great when I have to tame my unruly curls. I bought it online at amazon. Com it is super easy to use and smells really good. I just loved it. Over all I would recommend it to anyone with super curly hair it really helped me out getting my curls to stay just how I like them.
Samantha R.
Olyphant, PA
Loved this product for keeping the curls in my hair. I have naturally curly hair but sometimes my curls get a little out of hand and this product helped to keep my hair tamed without giving it thy dirty look and without making my hair hard as a rock
Melissa L.
Glendale, RI
I haven't been impressed with Not your mothers. To use and apply is easy and doesn't take long and the price isn't too bad. when I had it I used it maybe a couple times a week. I think it really depends on your type of hair because it didn't do much for me. (With all the products in this line)
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
Heard about it on Kim Thais YouTube channel and it's great. I recommend this product to anyone wanting to prolong clean hair and it's inexpensive. They sell it at Ulta and target so this product is very accessible to anyone. Try it for yourself
Ember T.
This has amazing hold power. I currently use it for my pixie and o n my son too. Hair stays in place but not crusty though. Super effective. Will be purchasing this again. I love this company and the products they do what they say and haven't been let down at all.
Joselyn C.
I completely love this product!! It's easy to use and The smell is amazing... the way it tamed my really kinky hair is amazing! I brought this product at my local Walmart n i don't regret buying it! I would definitely buy it again.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
I use this not only for myself when I braid my hair , but I also use it for spiking my sons hair! It doesn't leave ur hair rock hard, it leaves it soft and smells amazing! Very satisfied a little pricey though.
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
one of my favorite products ever to use. I would rate this product a 10.  Its really effective and cheap. I would recomend this to everyone and I would tell my friends to use it.