BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #29 in Hair Mousse

Does dreaming of vanilla bean crème brûlée leave you weak in the knees? Then Whip It Up will definitely have you believing in sugar plum fairies. This delicious vanilla cupcake scented mousse is rich in moisturizers to tame those frizzies as well as body building volumizers for big hair dreams. It may smell sugary sweet, but this salon formula styling mousse won’t leave your fingers (or your hair) sticky!

Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I am a big fan of quite a few Not Your Mother's products but I've come to realize with them that there are certain products of theirs that just don't jive well with my specific hair type. The Whip It Up mousse teeters on being one of those products. To start, the smell is quite delicious and intoxicating - I love that it's warm and vanilla like. I have long, straight, fine hair but there's a lot of it so it tends to get heavy and flat if weighed down by a lot of products. It also doesn't hold a curl very well and most of the time, the fineness keeps waves in tact but they're very loose, more "suggested" waviness. Unfortunately, this mousse doesn't really give me waves and I think it's because it's too heavy for my hair type. It comes out really think and I knew immediately even before putting it on that it was going to be too much. It almost weighs my hair down. However, the one benefit it seems to provide is that it makes my hair really soft and keeps the frizz down. So while there are other mousse products out there that give me the wave I want, I can continue using this one for the softness and lack of frizz it gives me. I'm just not sure it would be a long term product I'd add to my arsenal. (I received this product for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion)
Ashley A.
Henderson, NV
I know everyone is saying it, but this product is SO worth it just for the marshmallow smell alone! Make sure to do a quick spray because a lot of product comes out at once and your hair will be weighed down and greasy if you get too much. It gives a great lift for a drugstore product, I got it at Ulta for BOGO 50% off NYM brand.
Bird G.
This smells soooo good you just want to eat it out of your hand! If I’m running late, I just put it all over my hair when I’m out of the shower. It doesn’t frizz and your hair smells so good ALL DAY and I constantly get compliments at work on how good my hair smells. Definitely worth it for the price. Doesn’t make your hair crunchy at all. Dries great and adds volume!
🤙🏻Tiffany🤙🏻 L.
Dovr Foxcroft, ME
So I got this product in one of my influenster boxes, and it is probably one of my favorite products I have gotten. I honestly love everything about it! it last forever in my hair and it honestly smells amazing! I recommend it to any one with long wavy hair that needs some help with it!
Kari M.
I don’t use mousse a lot for my hair because I usually straighten it. But if I don’t have time and want to let my hair be somewhat wavy this helps . Doesn’t feel overly crunchy and make me look like I scrunched my hair in the 90s early 2000s when that was the look. But it holds a wave nicely .
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Extremely affordable and volumizing moose. I love how it smells I love how it applies and how it makes my hair have more volume naturally. The only downside is that it does crunch up your hair just a bit. Other than that I highly recommend it especially if you need a bit more volume and definition in your hair.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I love this mouse by not your mother's . I am not particularly a fan of using hair mouse but if I ever am in need of some I definitely turn to this one first , it styles and holds your hair very snoothly
Chelsey S.
Locke, NY
I love this product. It smells good enough to almost eat. The ingredients are amazing, and my hair always feels so nice when I use this on my wet hair before it dries by air!
Bethany D.
Slippery Rock, PA
I love the scent of this mousse! More than that though, I love how it is not sticky in applying it to my hair. It actually works in my hair, instead of weighing it down with a ton of gross product.
Evangelina P.
Not your mothers with it it means is the best news on the planet and it smells really good in the hood to hear this product actually work so if I don’t CVS comforter other Mrs. miss price range this week does the best job if you’ve been wanting to try this give it a try I promise you won’t be dissatisfied
Onji S.
How does this product do for curly hair?
Damaris R.
Balch Springs, TX
Does this product damage the hair?
Idalia Q.
BROWNWOOD, TX
Where can I purchase this?
Donna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this seen on several sites. Does it get hard/crunchy like other mousse?
Lizzie B.
Does it make your hair look greasy?! That's my biggest problem I have when buying new products