BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #9 in Mousse

Builds Body. Tames Frizz. For all hair types 1 Builds body thicken strands 4 Vanilla cupcake scented mousse 3 Non-sticky Does dreaming of vanilla bean creme brulee leave you weak in the knees? Then Whip It Up will definitely have you believing in sugar plum fairies. This delicious vanilla cupcake scented mousse is rich in moisturizers to tame those frizzies as well as body building volumizers for big hair dreams. It may smell sugary sweet, but this salon formula styling mousse won t leave your fingers sticky! This finished product is only tested on our human staff but never on animals.

Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I am a big fan of quite a few Not Your Mother's products but I've come to realize with them that there are certain products of theirs that just don't jive well with my specific hair type. The Whip It Up mousse teeters on being one of those products. To start, the smell is quite delicious and intoxicating - I love that it's warm and vanilla like. I have long, straight, fine hair but there's a lot of it so it tends to get heavy and flat if weighed down by a lot of products. It also doesn't hold a curl very well and most of the time, the fineness keeps waves in tact but they're very loose, more "suggested" waviness. Unfortunately, this mousse doesn't really give me waves and I think it's because it's too heavy for my hair type. It comes out really think and I knew immediately even before putting it on that it was going to be too much. It almost weighs my hair down. However, the one benefit it seems to provide is that it makes my hair really soft and keeps the frizz down. So while there are other mousse products out there that give me the wave I want, I can continue using this one for the softness and lack of frizz it gives me. I'm just not sure it would be a long term product I'd add to my arsenal. (I received this product for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion)
Ashley A.
I know everyone is saying it, but this product is SO worth it just for the marshmallow smell alone! Make sure to do a quick spray because a lot of product comes out at once and your hair will be weighed down and greasy if you get too much. It gives a great lift for a drugstore product, I got it at Ulta for BOGO 50% off NYM brand.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Extremely affordable and volumizing moose. I love how it smells I love how it applies and how it makes my hair have more volume naturally. The only downside is that it does crunch up your hair just a bit. Other than that I highly recommend it especially if you need a bit more volume and definition in your hair.
Kari M.
I don’t use mousse a lot for my hair because I usually straighten it. But if I don’t have time and want to let my hair be somewhat wavy this helps . Doesn’t feel overly crunchy and make me look like I scrunched my hair in the 90s early 2000s when that was the look. But it holds a wave nicely .
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I use this mousse before blow drying and it provides lots of volume down to my roots, and a great shine and texture throughout my hair. It has a yummy warm vanilla sugar scent that fades so it isn't too over powering. Definitely recommend for people with flat, fine hair like me!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s good but it’s not Better than the John Frieda curling mousse. But it does the job. Got it on sale. It’s like any other mousse i use it in my hair to keep waves this one isn’t so much for curls. But it’s nice if you want a messy look. Mousse isn’t overly shiny either.
Nikki H.
Mount Holly, NC
Does not ever get crunchy or dry weird on my hair. I apply before bed and it works wonders. I love the scent and i was very pleased with how my curls looked the next morning. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a curly solution.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Doesn’t make my hair greasy or oily, but gives t a lot of hold and volume. I’m growing out a pixie cut, so my hair tends to just be blah at times. This is a great mousse which doesn’t weigh the hair down. It’s less than $10 at ulta.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This Not your mother’s whip it up styling foam is my go to mousse. It works great and has healthy ingredients for my hair. It’s perfect for my curly days. It leaves my curls moisturized and defined without being too crunchy. Very affordable and easy to find.
Taylir W.
The Vanilla Cupcake scent is absolutely amazing. This product is great because it won’t leave your hair or fingers sticky. It works well with creating curls that don’t have frizz and adds a huge amount of volume to your hair. I use this product right out of the shower and my curls/waves dry into pretty soft light curls/waves that last all day. This product is super affordable and you can purchase it online or whenever Not Your Mother’s products are sold.
Onji S.
How does this product do for curly hair?
Damaris R.
Balch Springs, TX
Does this product damage the hair?
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Where can I purchase this?
Donna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this seen on several sites. Does it get hard/crunchy like other mousse?
Lizzie B.
Does it make your hair look greasy?! That's my biggest problem I have when buying new products