BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #8 in Hair Mousse

Builds Body. Tames Frizz. For all hair types 1 Builds body thicken strands 4 Vanilla cupcake scented mousse 3 Non-sticky Does dreaming of vanilla bean creme brulee leave you weak in the knees? Then Whip It Up will definitely have you believing in sugar plum fairies. This delicious vanilla cupcake scented mousse is rich in moisturizers to tame those frizzies as well as body building volumizers for big hair dreams. It may smell sugary sweet, but this salon formula styling mousse won t leave your fingers sticky! This finished product is only tested on our human staff but never on animals.

Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I am a big fan of quite a few Not Your Mother's products but I've come to realize with them that there are certain products of theirs that just don't jive well with my specific hair type. The Whip It Up mousse teeters on being one of those products. To start, the smell is quite delicious and intoxicating - I love that it's warm and vanilla like. I have long, straight, fine hair but there's a lot of it so it tends to get heavy and flat if weighed down by a lot of products. It also doesn't hold a curl very well and most of the time, the fineness keeps waves in tact but they're very loose, more "suggested" waviness. Unfortunately, this mousse doesn't really give me waves and I think it's because it's too heavy for my hair type. It comes out really think and I knew immediately even before putting it on that it was going to be too much. It almost weighs my hair down. However, the one benefit it seems to provide is that it makes my hair really soft and keeps the frizz down. So while there are other mousse products out there that give me the wave I want, I can continue using this one for the softness and lack of frizz it gives me. I'm just not sure it would be a long term product I'd add to my arsenal. (I received this product for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion)
Ashley A.
I know everyone is saying it, but this product is SO worth it just for the marshmallow smell alone! Make sure to do a quick spray because a lot of product comes out at once and your hair will be weighed down and greasy if you get too much. It gives a great lift for a drugstore product, I got it at Ulta for BOGO 50% off NYM brand.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Extremely affordable and volumizing moose. I love how it smells I love how it applies and how it makes my hair have more volume naturally. The only downside is that it does crunch up your hair just a bit. Other than that I highly recommend it especially if you need a bit more volume and definition in your hair.
Kari M.
I don’t use mousse a lot for my hair because I usually straighten it. But if I don’t have time and want to let my hair be somewhat wavy this helps . Doesn’t feel overly crunchy and make me look like I scrunched my hair in the 90s early 2000s when that was the look. But it holds a wave nicely .
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s good but it’s not Better than the John Frieda curling mousse. But it does the job. Got it on sale. It’s like any other mousse i use it in my hair to keep waves this one isn’t so much for curls. But it’s nice if you want a messy look. Mousse isn’t overly shiny either.
Nikki T.
Iowa City
I bought this mousse a few weeks ago on a whim and I love it. It gives my pixie cut the extra volume it needs before I dry it. Not to mention it’s creamy, non sticky and smells like vanilla! I will definitely be purchasing another when I run out.
Nikki H.
Mount Holly , NC
Does not ever get crunchy or dry weird on my hair. I apply before bed and it works wonders. I love the scent and i was very pleased with how my curls looked the next morning. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a curly solution.
Haley H.
I lobe this mousse! I don’t find the piece outrages and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling gross! It smells amazing and is awesome to have when you need to run out quick right from the shower and want your hair to look good!
Stella D.
Aurora, CO
This mousse is absolutely amazing! The smell is phenomenal! Smells like a soft fluffy creamy whipped cream and comes out almost identical! Careful not to eat 😊. Left my hair soft and flowy with zero stiffness and maintained its hold all day. No greasy feeling left the next day after sleep. Truly one of my new favorites!
Devon D.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this brand and all of their product. I love that it can be found in most grocery stores or pharmacies and at a great price too! Product smells wonderful and doesn’t leave hair feeling greasy or dry after use.
Onji S.
How does this product do for curly hair?
Damaris R.
Balch Springs, TX
Does this product damage the hair?
Idalia Q.
Where can I purchase this?
Donna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this seen on several sites. Does it get hard/crunchy like other mousse?
Lizzie B.
Does it make your hair look greasy?! That's my biggest problem I have when buying new products