BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Sam R.
I really do like this shampoo and conditioner it does do a great job however if you do have brittle hair I recommend you stop straightening or putting heat to your hair because I was the main reason why your hair is breaking off . If your hair is brittle I recommend you trimming it and use derma change and just braiding your hair you hair will grow and you will see the results within days. I wash my hair every other day I used to spend about $100 on hair products to be honest I really like not your mother because it's not expensive ..i used to use
DermaChange

Organic Vegan Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner Set - Natural Sulfate Free - Hair Regrowth With Vitamins - Stop Hair Loss - Color Treated or Curly Hair - For Woman and Men - Made by USA
Which is $40 every month or 2 I would buy with also buy loreal shampoo and a different conditioner from ulta and it was just to much to spend
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
This product has saved my hair!!! I started using this product when I found my hair was breaking while trying to grow it out. It lathers amazingly and you will only need a little. I will buy this product every time!!
Ashley A.
Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo is made with essential vitamins, herbs and bioactive extracts which helps the hair grow longer and faster. This salon based formula will have your hair grow stronger, and healthier than ever before. While reading the description provided for the shampoo it claims to cleanse, strengthen and, protect the hair. While trying it out for the past few weeks I did notice my hair getting shinner but I didn't not notice a huge drastic difference for my ends which was a bit of a bummer but I have to give it credit for smelling amazing the smell is indescribable which is a plus for me. I also like the way the company avoided sulfate, paraben & dyes which are harsh ingredients that strip the hair of nutrients oils. So I will rate this product a four star out of five. This product is also suitable for every hair type which is a bonus. I recommend this product to everyone.
Valentina P.
Fircrest , WA
It helped my hair grow but it's so small for me because I wash my hair several times a week so this was gone in 3 weeks
Christine K.
Fults, IL
This shampoo has helped with my dry ends, makes it shiney and smells amazing. The price is a little high for my budget however it works and is the only drugstore product I have found to work thus far. i would recommend to all and purchase again.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
This shampoo smells so good! I will usually use a regular shampoo and switch it up twice a week and use this! It makes my hair feel very clean. I have very oily hair. I will buy it again!!!
Donna H.
Inglewood, CA
I really love this product so much!! It smells really good so fruity it leaves your hair really silky .makes your hair grow too. I recommended for people that have thin hair it really works
caryn S.
Georgia
Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo amazing shampoo. This shampoo leaves my hair clean and nourished. I get great volume and it helps with breakage.
Allyson G.
I just started using this today but I already love it. It smells absolutely amazing. My hair is so soft and has lots of volume it feels like! I also got the leave in conditioner in NYM's Way To Grow! I will update again on this after I've used it for awhile! But so far, I love it!
Kinverly M.
Doral, FL
This shampoo is the best option when you want a salt free product. It leaves my hair super shiny and it really does my hair growth.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?