BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #57 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
JA M.
Love, love, love this shampoo. It works great and smells great. It’s a little pricey but totally worth it!
Chelsea B.
TERRY, MS
I really have enjoyed using this product. I think it takes very little when using and it lathers very nicely.
Kaila D.
Royal Oak
I love the brand but not this too much. Not a lot of product for price. I wouldn’t buy again
Lizbeth M.
Fayetteville
I saw incredible results after the third week of using this shampoo. My dry and dull hair turned into long and livened hair. I’d say it grew a couple inches since I first started using it. The downside, is that it doesn’t come with much product.
Taylor M.
Kendallville, IN
I use to use this a lot in middle school. I didn’t think it made my hair grow longer but my hair defiantly wasn’t as damaged
Angelica R.
I cut my hair to my ears and my MOM gave me this and in less than a year it’s at my shoulders
Daelanii V.
Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo helped me grow my hair very quickly. And it smells like apples to me. I’ve only purchased this twice and those two times didn’t fail to make my wishes come true. My hair length was about 12 inches when I purchased this product for the second time and I’m measuring my hair every two weeks. My hair currently is 15-16 inches long. I grew 5 inches in just one month and a week. Don’t sleep on this product. Keep in mind it may be different for everyone’s hair and consistency is key!
Nadia Z.
Milford MI
Amazing shampoo! I have used this since I learned about this shampoo. It really works when they say that it will grow your hair. Use that and the conditioner and you will get good results.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This shampoo is just magic in a tube! I literally have 2 tubes of this shampoo and some conditioner. My hair has grown longer and stronger than it once was. It wasn’t that much to purchase and I do t regret getting it. I highly recommend!
Vanna J.
Spartanburg
This works!! No joke, my hair grew about 5” in a matter of a year. Everyone who sees me comments on how long my hair has gotten and the only thing I’ve been doing different is this!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back