BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Nikolette Laine J.
Gallatin
Absolutely loved this shampoo and conditioner. It had a great scent, and it worked really well on my dry scalp. I could tell a difference in how much hair was growing and how it was giving my hair strength!
Kate M.
Dearborn, MI
I adore this shampoo. My hair is clean and soft after using it and since it's sulfate free, it doesn't dry my hair out making it over produce oil so I've managed to cut my hair washing down to once a week.

I 100% would reccomend this to anyone looking to improve the health of their hair.
Courtney O.
Jenks, OK
So far I am really loving this product. My hair feels amazing and looks great. I figured I'd give this a shot while my hair grows out from a pixie. The only reason I gave four stars is because the smell isn't my fave.
Justice B.
Hesperia
Great smell, affordable price! Leaves my hair soft and shiny and smells great until my next wash! I purchase from target or ulta for the best deals. Definitely a repeat buyer !
Anthea M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Smells so good and is paraben and sulfate free!! I love this brand. They're cruelty free and you recieve less challenge.
Rachel B.
Plainfield
I have used this product in the shampoo but I have used the conditioner also too.It is very creamy and it also works for sensitive skin on the scalp which I love.
Austin S.
greensboro
This is a very great product and is a good bang for your buck. It also has great packaging! And it shipped very fast and it comes with a lot of product. There fore I; myself believe that it is a great product for anyone out there!
julia f.
Northville
i love everything in the Not Your Mother’s brand! this product especially this one! it smells so great and works great as well
Emily O.
Reidsville
I used to use Not Your Mother’s on a regular basis. A little goes a long way with this product & it’s very long lasting. Careful of using too much because the product can leave your hair feeling crunchy with over usage. With the right amount, it leaves my hair looking less frizzy and more voluminous than some other products I’ve used. Overall, I’m a fan of this product but wouldn’t use copious amounts at once.
Shayla H.
clinton
I love love love this product. It always leaves my hair so so smooth and soft after being used and actually helps your hair!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?