BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #62 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Niki R.
I really like this shampoo.  It has a really good smell and lathers up really good.  It makes your hair stay cleaner longer.  I would recommend this item.
Myesha R.
I used this product a few years ago to grown my hair out. And It works wonders. It really made my hair grow.
Amery E.
Salisbury
I have used this product for two years now and my hair went from my shoulders to my waist within ONE year! You can't buy ANY product expecting it to work over night, so if you ARE looking to grow your hair out you have to stay dedicated to using this every time you shower for a good amount of time! It has worked wonders on my hairs length and strength for sure!
Emily C.
I just started using this and I already see a change in my hair it’s so much more soft and doesn’t tangle as easy ! And it’s sulfate free!
kacey d.
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner duo for awhile now and love the way it makes my hair feel!
Minerva M.
Washington
The only bad thing... I wish it had more bigger container with more product! With my natural hair! I soak up so much of the moisture i only get a month worth of use from this. It works so nice! Never harms my hair and always leaves a lovely scent after!
Lindsay B.
It is a tiny bottle but you don’t need a lot of product at all. I have gotten it a couple times now and my hair has definitely grown longer. I love all of their products and will definitely recommend
Maegan M.
Waco
Currently am using this and notice hair growth. Not a ton of over bearing fragrance and no sulfates!
Rikki S.
Pearl, MS
I love this shampoo and conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling soft without all of the frizz and I've noticed a difference in how well my hair grows since I started using it. It also doesn't fade my hair when I have it colored which is a major plus to me!
Rachel C.
Simpsonville
LOVE LOVE ALL THEIR PRODUCTS. Work great for all hair types. Very affordable and would recommend to anyone
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back