BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I couldn't really tell after about a month if my hair was actually growing faster. It wasn't noticeable at all. It might be necessary to give it another month, but I have doubts that it is effective
grace b.
Clermont, GA
i love this soo much and it smells heavenly, it has no sulfates and it is cruelty free. it really did help my hair gro. follow me on youtube grace Bailey I would reakky appreciate your support.
Sherri H.
Greenville, KY
Great Product! It has really helped my hair to grow so much. The price is not bad for the quality. I will definitely buy it again. It smells great. My hair is so soft after using this shampoo.
Ashley M.
I love it plain and simple. I use it for the gym showers only (leave it in my gym bad) and I'm considering getting one for home as well because it makes my hair so soft even without conditioner.
Sierra H.
Coal Hill, AR
I had to cut my hair short from dying it so much, and this shampoo has helped it grow back a lot faster than any other brand I've tried. And it doesn't make your hair feel very brittle or dry
Molly S.
Denver, CO
I really like this shampoo. I bought it because I have fine long hair that is prone to breakage and I want a sulfate free shampoo. The smell is strong, and I do wish it wasn't as strong. It smells like apples. It leaves my hair less frizzy and looking healthy!
Amanda W.
Bowling Green, MO
I noticed less hair loss in the tub and once dry, my hari was shinier and smoothr before using the shampoo. I have color treated dark auburn hair and the color didn't seem to fade. Product is affordable. Would recommend.
Rebecca C.
Manchester, CT
I have only been using this product for a couple weeks now, but I really like it so far. Some days it does seem to dry out my hair, but most days it leaves my hair soft and smelling amazing!
Stacy O.
Odessa
I like how this leaves my hair and I like that it's smells really good and It has so many good ingredients it has made my hair very soft and it's one of my favorite products to use on my hair
Faith F.
Chapin
This is one of the only products I have noticed that my hair has been longer since I started using it. It makes my hair strong, prevents breakage, and I think it even promotes growth! Another plus is the amazing smell. This is quite possibly the best smelling shampoo I have ever used and I get many compliments. People can smell it even after your hair has dried!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?