BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Nicole K.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I tried this shampoo for a while but didn't really notice any growth in my hair however it's a great shampoo and always leaves my hair feeling very clean and healthy!
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC
I absolutely love not your mother's products!! Especially these! Smells awesome I used it four about three months and I can honestly say my hair was longer than it would have been just using regular shampoo and Conditioner
Staci P.
My favorite shampoo EVER! I have very fine hair and was dealing with a lot of breakage and no volume. This shampoo is making my hair stronger with less breakage and giving it volume and softness! I love the scent, too!
Karlie A.
conroe
This is the best hair product I have ever tried my hair grew so much. I have an oily scalp and it works fine. It has an amazing sent. It lathers up pretty well. I've repurchased this many times and will continue to use it!
Casey E.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I recently had to cut my long hair due to bleach damage. I cried when I cut it. After while browsing target I spotted this shampoo and thought why not. I love it. My hair is growing faster and feels healthier. My only complaint is I wish I could get bigger bottles
Ying P.
Fort Worth, TX
I love all of NYM products. This was the first including the conditioner that I tried from their line! I love how all their products smell and this seemed to give my hair life again and got it back to being healthy, which definitely helped and played apart in helping my hair grow!
Lindsey A.
My fav shampoo it smells so good and leaves your hear feeling silky smooth
I would recommend this for anyone who wants a nice smelling shampoo and it detangles your hair
Amber K.
Linthicum, Md
I used it once. It didn't smell very good. Actually I had to hold my nose. I didn't like the way it made my hair feel after rinsing out. I'm going to use a couple more times and then decide if I'll continue to use it.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
This shampoo smells so good! I will usually use a regular shampoo and switch it up twice a week and use this! It makes my hair feel very clean. I have very oily hair. I will buy it again!!!
Ashley W.
Albuquerque , NM
This product does what it says and it has definitely helped my hair grow. I have oily hair and it's really helped with that however I don't LOVE The smell. But it something that's easily dismissible because it works well!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back