BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #63 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Priscilla V.
I use this as a leave in treatment cause it smells very good and leaves my hair feeling soft. It also is suppose to help your hair grow and that's something I've been trying to do along with other products I use for hair growing.
Keri F.
Hebron, KY
Like every product some aren't meant for everyone but, this shampoo is my favorite and its in the right price range for the quality it provides. This shampoo also works excellent with damaged hair from dying it (I dye my hair a lot!) 100% yes!
Wendy V.
Renton , WA
Honestly love this product I have seen my hair grow much quicker I will say it is a little drying but if you put oils in your hair you'll be alright. It is a very good product for the price and does what it is suppose to truly love this product.
Chelsea S.
Elkview, WV
I use this product in conjunction with the conditioner and sometimes the leave-in conditioner when my hair feels a little dry. While it doesn't seem to have made my hair grow longer, I have noticed less breakage and split ends in my hair. Plus it smells like strawberries which is great too.
Melynda M.
I love when I can see a difference after just one or two uses, and this product certainly delivered. I used it with the concurrent conditioner, and saw a marked difference in the length and strength of my hair over the course of about a month.
Nancy A.
Glen Burnie, MD
Even when my hair seemed helpless, this shampoo, and its matching conditioner, really seemed to make my hair grow a little more. And it smells pretty good. The only downside about it, is that it went really fast, but which hair product doesn't?!
Patricia W.
Fort Worth, TX
i used this shampoo and conditioner combo for probably over a year and while my hair was in pretty bad shape i'm not entirely sure i saw any sort of difference while i was using it constantly. despite this i would absolutely buy and try it again.
Ashley N.
Smells nice, lathers well, but my hair felt dry and frizzy after using and it. I think it is best for someone who has an oily scalp, so it doesn't dry it out too much. I didn't notice it help my hair grow any faster, but it did smell good.
Lia D.
Starkville, MS
works great my hair looks good after I use it 2 or 3 times a week without the usual greasy look I get with other dry shampoos that I have tried in the past.  I have a Normal hair so I would say it works great for that type hair!  I was very satisfied with the results I have had with this product and will continue to use in the future
Melissa K.
I love this shampoo. It smells great and leaves my hair manageable and shiny. I have noticed a dramatic difference to my hair. It does not weigh my hair down either with residue. I have noticed growth and strength. I have not developed split ends while using this product.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back