BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It's an amazing product! The only thing I don't like is it doesn't last as long for me because I have extremely thick hair. :( it smells great and is a thick cream! It makes hour hair feel soft and it truly does make your hair grow! :) I would definitely recommend it!
Megan R.
It smells great!! I didn't notice a dramatic change but it didn't stunt my hair growth. I'd say my hair grew the same amount as it normally does, if not maybe an inch more, in a 2 month period.
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
I wanted to try this because I have long hair that breaks easily. Not only is it sulfate free but it is safe for color treated hair (which mine is). So far, I've loooved the results. Not only does my hair feel stronger. I've seen less breakage. And OMG does this smell delicious. I've had people notice that my hair looks different. All thanks to this lovely shampoo!
Sakthi K.
Bellevue , WA
This is by far my fav shampoo. I just love the smell(fruity smell) of it. I cannot really say if it works super good(because of the great hair loss thats going on postpartum) but we always have a stock of this at home.
Jannet A.
Monmouth
I'm so in love with the NYM brand. This shampoo leaves my hair smelling great and super soft. The first couple times it didn't really work well but I dye my hair a lot and it was super damaged, now it works like a charm. Will roughly make your hair grow an inch every month and half. Love it. I recommend this product for girls that are trying to grow out their hair!
Vanessa S.
Vancouver, WA
Love this shampoo! I have really thick, coarse curly hair and typically need a lot of shampoo or any product to cover the amount of hair I have, but not the case with this shampoo. A dime size of this does the trick and it's definitely sped up my hair growth.
jklyn d.
Bloomington, IN
It definitely helps grow your hair long and strong. Works best if used with Not your mothers way to grow long and strong conditioner as well. Definitely a product id purchase again though.
Jennifer L.
Franklin Park, IL
I love this stuff so much! I usually never stick with one brand/formula of shampoo, but this is one that I want to repurchase again and again. I swear that it makes my hair grow faster, and I really like how my hair feels and styles since I've started using it.
Marie H.
Rose Hill, VA
I recommend this verses other products I have tried. I could tell a slight different in my hair length within two months of use. Other people couldn't believe how much my hair had grown once I started using this. Definitely buying this again and recommending.
Kai Y.
Cohoes , NY
Amazing shampoo that smells great and leaves your hair feeling soft and clean. I love that it’s sans sulfate and does not contain any harsh chemicals in it like most shampoos do. I love the shampoo and conditioner and I even purchased the leave in conditioner spray as well. All in all it’s a great product and I highly recommend it.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?