BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #62 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Jessica M.
W Melbourne, FL
This is the first product I have ever used that had made my hair grow. I could not believe the results! My hair grows to a certain length, then it will no longer grow. So to my amazement, after using this product, I took before and after pictures, and the growth is real!
Megan S.
Grinnell
I got this product on sale at Target. I have long, thin hair and it makes my hair feel super clean and voluminous. It is also gentle enough for colored hair and the great smell lasts for hours. I would definitely recommend it!
Elaine H.
it has quite the bubble gum scent to it, so if you don't like that smell don't buy this product. I wouldn't say it necessarily helped my hair grow but it did feel softer once I started using this shampoo. I wasn't disappointed, but I wasn't satisfied with the results of 'hair growth'.
Luz R.
Red Springs , NC
Best Shampoos on the market! Leaves my hair shiny and soft! It smells great and my hair is more manageable. Absolutely love this shampoo. Not sure whether it helps my hair grow but one of faves!!
Carlee W.
Nashville, Tn
Another great product regardless of if you are trying to grow your hair out. The product itself smells great: clean and refreshing! Also, it doesn't feel like one of those cheap shampoo/conditioners, as in, the actual product has a thicker consistency. Love, love, love!
Jordan P.
Sherrill, NY
I LOVED THIS SHAMPOO! It smelled so great, it made my hair feel great it was amazing! The only thing I wish is that there was more product that came in the box. The scent lasted the whole day and it was so amazing. I will buy this again. Soothing and good for your hair.
Devan B.
Hilliard, OH
One of my coworkers told me about this product, I am in love with it. I would normal use tail and mane when trying to grow out my hair. But with this product I have already noticed a difference and the shampoo smells so good.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
This stuff smells great but is really thick. I used the whole bottle but did not repurchase for the fact I can get better shampoo for a cheaper price. I didn't see much difference when using it.
Liz G.
Tampa, FL
I really liked this shampoo at first-- it smells good and does not damage the hair, however it really doesn't help your hair grow-- it just prevents damage so that your hair can continue to grow at its natural pace without having to cut too often due to damaged ends.
Anna g.
Vancouver , WA
Bought this shampoo at Walmart. It's a great way to grow hair faster. It's sulfate free and for all hair types. One of the ingredients is biotin which is knows for longer hair.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back