BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR
I was super disappointed by this product because I really like the dry shampoo from this brand. This shampoo made my hair feel really dry and it took a lot of shampoo in order to get any kind of lather. I would not repurchase.
Jannet A.
Monmouth
I'm so in love with the NYM brand. This shampoo leaves my hair smelling great and super soft. The first couple times it didn't really work well but I dye my hair a lot and it was super damaged, now it works like a charm. Will roughly make your hair grow an inch every month and half. Love it. I recommend this product for girls that are trying to grow out their hair!
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
I wanted to try this because I have long hair that breaks easily. Not only is it sulfate free but it is safe for color treated hair (which mine is). So far, I've loooved the results. Not only does my hair feel stronger. I've seen less breakage. And OMG does this smell delicious. I've had people notice that my hair looks different. All thanks to this lovely shampoo!
Vanessa S.
Vancouver, WA
Love this shampoo! I have really thick, coarse curly hair and typically need a lot of shampoo or any product to cover the amount of hair I have, but not the case with this shampoo. A dime size of this does the trick and it's definitely sped up my hair growth.
jklyn d.
Bloomington, IN
It definitely helps grow your hair long and strong. Works best if used with Not your mothers way to grow long and strong conditioner as well. Definitely a product id purchase again though.
Marie H.
Rose Hill, VA
I recommend this verses other products I have tried. I could tell a slight different in my hair length within two months of use. Other people couldn't believe how much my hair had grown once I started using this. Definitely buying this again and recommending.
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
I don't know if it's the product or if my hair is in a growth cycle, but I have seen visible grown in my hair since I started using this shampoo. It smells nice, lathers & distributes through my hair well & rinses clean.
Sakthi K.
Bellevue , WA
This is by far my fav shampoo. I just love the smell(fruity smell) of it. I cannot really say if it works super good(because of the great hair loss thats going on postpartum) but we always have a stock of this at home.
Rachel C.
Long Island City, NY, NY
I have pretty thick and frizzy hair, and this does a good job taming it -- especially since it's sulfate-free. It doesn't smell as good as the Beach Babe version (which is more beachy and coconut-y), but the conditioner smells like cinnamon, which is awesome.
Amber  S.
Childs, PA
I absolutely love this shampoo! I got it when I had a Bob hairstyle that I did not like and just wanted my hair longer and it great to my shoulders within 4 months ! I use it every time I shower! And the price is super affordable ! I buy it all the time !
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?