BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Elaine H.
it has quite the bubble gum scent to it, so if you don't like that smell don't buy this product. I wouldn't say it necessarily helped my hair grow but it did feel softer once I started using this shampoo. I wasn't disappointed, but I wasn't satisfied with the results of 'hair growth'.
Elizabeth B.
This is my favorite shampoo of all time. It keeps my hair SO much healthier. I love how it's sulfate free and I am able to use it on my newly-colored hair. Definitely keeps it from breaking and helps it grow stronger. I also use it with the leave-in conditioner.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It's an amazing product! The only thing I don't like is it doesn't last as long for me because I have extremely thick hair. :( it smells great and is a thick cream! It makes hour hair feel soft and it truly does make your hair grow! :) I would definitely recommend it!
Liz G.
Tampa, FL
I really liked this shampoo at first-- it smells good and does not damage the hair, however it really doesn't help your hair grow-- it just prevents damage so that your hair can continue to grow at its natural pace without having to cut too often due to damaged ends.
Anna g.
Bought this shampoo at Walmart. It's a great way to grow hair faster. It's sulfate free and for all hair types. One of the ingredients is biotin which is knows for longer hair.
Heather P.
I love this Shampoo! I brought it because my hair started falling out, I fond out the problem, but I wanted to make sure it grew back. and boy did it work! my hair looks great! and it does help grow! it smells great and is nice and thick. doesn't make hair oily at all.
Jenna-Lea J.
Monroe, LA
I think this product is ok but I dont think it hekps your hair grow. This is my personal opinion. It does not work on my hair or my kids hair. I love notyourmothers products. I think this one is ok but I wldnt recommendit r growing orcmaking your hair thicker.
Chelsea I.
This shampoo is amazing if you have dyed hair! This shampoo keeps it from getting damaged! I bleached my hair and used this stuff and my hair was perfect! I would definitely recommend this shampoo! It was absolutely not a disappoint
Megan R.
It smells great!! I didn't notice a dramatic change but it didn't stunt my hair growth. I'd say my hair grew the same amount as it normally does, if not maybe an inch more, in a 2 month period.
Jennifer L.
Franklin Park, IL
I love this stuff so much! I usually never stick with one brand/formula of shampoo, but this is one that I want to repurchase again and again. I swear that it makes my hair grow faster, and I really like how my hair feels and styles since I've started using it.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back