BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Madisson F.
Like the long and strong version, it works great and smells amazing. I definitely recommend this over a lot of those other brands that prove to help your hair grow long. This one is perfect.
Amery E.
Salisbury
I have used this product for two years now and my hair went from my shoulders to my waist within ONE year! You can't buy ANY product expecting it to work over night, so if you ARE looking to grow your hair out you have to stay dedicated to using this every time you shower for a good amount of time! It has worked wonders on my hairs length and strength for sure!
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
This has been my daily shampoo a few times (I switch up a lot so my hair doesn’t get too used to it). It smells great and makes my hair feel good. Does it actually help my hair grow? No. I also can’t really tell if it actually makes my hair stronger either. But I still really like using it and recommend it to my friends when they are looking for a new shampoo.
Mariah R.
Riverside, CA
I love this stuff! The shampoo and conditioner totally works! I used it last year and bought it again. My hair definitely grows more when I use it and I can tell a noticeable difference! It smells amazing and I can usually smell it all day long. It makes my hair feel soft and clean. I use it about once a week but it says you can use it every day.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
This stuff is the best! It’s done so well with my hair and bringing out my curls. I was skeptical about this product at first because I wasn’t sure if it would be moisturizing due to my dry scalp, but it did all that and more! I will always by Not Your Mother’s products from now on!
Whitney M.
Scottsboro , AL
I don’t know why Iv waited so long to try this... it smells so good and makes my hair so soft. It gave it natural volume and made my hair feel so clean. I have a problem with oily hair and this was perfect.. it didn’t dry my hair or make it to oily. The smell is amazing too!
Aubree D.
Westminster, CO
I love love love love this shampoo! I got a really terrible haircut about a month ago and this has been my holy grail! My hair usually takes forever to grow but after using a whole bottle of this shampoo and conditioner I’ve gained almost 2 inches. I get that it doesn’t seem like a lot but 2 inches for me usually takes 6-8 months. I will always recommend not your mothers to anyone looking for good hair products
Erica O.
Valley
I wanted to love this product sooo much but I really couldn't tell that it helped my hair grow that much at all. I used it every other day, with the matching conditioner, and a coconut olive oil mask every week but growth was still so slow. I did however LOVE the smell of this one and it's silly but I love the packaging and marketing of this brand
jen k.
It was cheaper than other shampoo that does the same so I chose to buy it. I don't think there was any new growth but my existing hair did grow longer faster. Although it made my hair grow faster it did make my hair dry so you still need to use a good conditioner that keeps your hair moisturized. Other than that, for the price it is a steal!
Jessica S.
I decided to shave my hair off and start new. I have been using this shampoo and my hair is already below my ear in 8 months. I love how it smells and makes my curly hair frizz free.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?