BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #62 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Ariana C.
Love this protect I keep one buying it when I can its in expensive. The price for the amount ya what every I love the smell. I love the package it comes in. The name is so funny I like the names of all of the
Hannah J.
Chattanooga, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo! Makes my hair feel so clean and healthy! Gives me so much texture and has overall made me hair appear thicker. I've been using it for about 4 months now and I am totally in love! Highly recommend it!! Great choice if you're looking for a sulfate free shampoo.
Amber W.
Pittsburgh, PA
LOVE this product! I have been using this with the conditioner for about two weeks and notice the difference in my hair! It is stronger & softer. The product smells AMAZING!!!! This will be my go to shampoo!
Megan G.
Coos Bay, Oregon
This is a holy grail product for me!!! I mean I haven't seen dramatic growth or anything it has grow a little with other things I've been doing as well, but it smells absolutely AMAZING!!! It also cleans really well, your hair feels so much lighter throughout the day! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
Sheyenne C.
Chatsworth, GA
LOVE with this shampoo! It makes my long hair so soft and silky. I'm dye my hair blonde. Right after I wash my hair with this shampoo, all of my friends ask me if my hair had just been redone because it looks so fresh, healthy, shiny, and luminous! Not to mention it smells so good too!
Trisha J.
Middlebrook, VA
This is my favorite shampoo that I have tried! I love trying new shampoos and have tried so many, but I always come back to this one. Not Your Mothers products doesn't leave my hair oily or dry looking, you get the clean, natural look and feel. Defiantly would highly recommend this!
Dakaota D.
Union City, IN
The shampoo has an amazing smell! I can tell how much stronger my hair gets while using this product, which I love! The reason i gave this 3 stars is because it is hard to wash out and it dries my hair out.
Brenna H.
My hair has always had trouble growing and using this shampoo did not make a difference in my hair. The conditioner seemed more like water and definitely was not what like I was used to. It smells nice in small quantities but becomes sickly sweet after a few moments. All in all I didn't hate it but I probably will not buy it again.
Callie M.
El Paso, TX
I have been using this for about a month now and I really don't see a difference my hair is still not as strong as I like it to be. I lose strands especially in the shower. Also the smell is not amazing.
Kasey K.
Formulation has changed SO MUCH since I have first used it a few years ago, but all the same the product is wonderful. It smells like strawberry candy and cleans my hair without stripping it. Its color safe and doesn't contain sulfates. I haven't really noticed a difference in how well my hair grows, but I love how it makes my hair feel.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back